Hacking The Legend of Zelda BOTW DEMO being copied to an SD card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irchuxy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What are your sources, for this channel irc, im curious (and confused) ? A link maybe?

TheRex213

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, are you people really believing what Ryanrocks14029124whatever is saying? He was banned years ago here on GBAtemp because he's a fail troll and he probably doesn't even know how to set up a Wi-Fi router from scratch.

Dumping an unreleased game from the E3 demo floor? LOL
Uhhmm are you stupid or ? I was banned for multiple piracy links lmfao "can't post Muh sdk cause dmca"
The only shit I trolled with was gateway shit back when I was like 14 cause let's be honest I acted autistic as shit back then :P
You still butt exploded about the multiple accounts? I'd love to know bb :^ )
Maybe I should I get @Reisyukaku to join me in this fun =)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS if you want a copy of the DEVkit kernel exploit hmm
Also @TeamScriptKiddies you realize they make devkits very closely to retail only main diff is OS and keys (for CAT-R at least) and a few functions it handles
Just look at the 3ds Dev unit CFW by Rei it's literally the same principle :P

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhhmm are you stupid or ? I was banned for multiple piracy links lmfao "can't post Muh sdk cause dmca"
The only shit I trolled with was gateway shit back when I was like 14 cause let's be honest I acted autistic as shit back then :P

Also @TeamScriptKiddies you realize they make devkits very closely to retail only main diff is OS and keys (for CAT-R at least) and a few functions it handles

Not much has changed evidently.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are your sources, for this channel irc, im curious (and confused) ? A link maybe?
Here's the Link:
Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Artwork-16-1280x1359.jpg

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes i'm well aware of this, however the OS is completely different which you already stated yourself. That's why the existing Wii U kernel exploits wouldn't work on it at all.

TheRex213

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sighs* I own a CAT-DEV and i'm not wrong. The hardware is the same for the most part but the OS is different. Have you ever actually used a cat-dev?
Ya CAT-Dev doesn't resemble retail as much as cat-r so it would make sense not to work a cat-Dev (not even in NAND-boot mode)
Tfw edit: guess I was wrong, it works on NAND-boot mode just fine

Last edited by TheRex213,

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CAT-R's are more similar to retail units yes you're correct there, but a kernel exploit for a retail unit still wouldn't run correctly on a CAT-R without rewriting it...

As a matter of fact, I have. Both of the released kernel exploits work on it. The new one in development does as well. The GX2 exploit was tested on a CAT-DEV.

If that's actually true, why even bother with an exploit in the first place. You don't need it to run that kind of stuff on the dev kits.... Also publicly stating that you did any sort of "reverse engineering" using a dev kit is a huge violation of the NDA, so I hope either you're smart enough to edit your post and that you never signed on and got your kits through "other means."

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just curious why this thread was allowed to stay open for this long. It was clearly promoting piracy of the highest form ...

Oh wait, it sure did increase traffic to the site for ad revenue, sorry, I understand.

Last edited by brienj,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.