Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
It's nothing server-sided, it's just my browser failing to load the webpage correctly because it's flatout loading po... I mean research.

I just thought it was interesting all the dynamic counter elements showing their maximum values.
I'm serious though: All the images on my end are replaced with trollface images, and all the buttons cept the DMCA and link to this thread for some reason all have been linked to a trollface.

EDIT:
Also, if you manually changed the page number through the url instead of clicking the next page's button, you can still access it, but still trollfaced.

Last edited by Madao64,

HexZyle

Pretty Petty Pedant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
bignumbers2.jpg

Yep, I see what you're talking about now.

xfade59691

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the site is now down. their mysql database has been burned. all data is now lost. While I did play a part in this, i was not the one to do that. so whoever logged in to the database and removed their shit, good job.

i posted why i did what i did. i downed the site and made data unavailable to cos of the security issues the site has. you could view all of the users emails by using the fuckin search bar. i would have thoguht with the abundance of people working on it, it would have thought someone had common sense and didn't make it possible to *VIEW ALL THE USERS INFO* with a *SEARCH BAR*

fix your shit and hope you have a back up.

-xfade

Last edited by xfade59691,

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the site is now down. their mysql database has been burned. all data is now lost. While I did play a part in this, i was not the one to do that. so whoever logged in to the database and removed their shit, good job.

i posted why i did what i did. i downed the site and made data unavailable to cos of the security issues the site has. you could view all of the users emails by using the fuckin search bar. i would have thoguht with the abundance of people working on it, it would have thought someone had common sense and didn't make it possible to *VIEW ALL THE USERS INFO* with a *SEARCH BAR*

fix your shit and hope you have a back up.

-xfade
Kinda dickish don't ya think? Why not just report the issue to them? No need to take down an entire site just for that. Surely if you messaged one of the dev's they'd either fix it or find a workaround it. Imagine if you'd put a shit ton of work into a site just for a group of people to come along and say "Hey look a security issue! Instead of informing them lets just destroy the entire site!" Did you not stop and consider what you were actually doing at any point?

Reactions: Deleted User

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda dickish don't ya think? Why not just report the issue to them? No need to take down an entire site just for that. Surely if you messaged one of the dev's they'd either fix it or find a workaround it. Imagine if you'd put a shit ton of work into a site just for a group of people to come along and say "Hey look a security issue! Instead of informing them lets just destroy the entire site!" Did you not stop and consider what you were actually doing at any point?

Wait, was it a server side problem?
I would thought that it would have been some hacker...

xfade59691

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the person who dropped the db is not affiliated with me. i simply removed the site by injecting a frame into the site to show a message. the site was taken down, the person who broke the db should come forward.

i truly dont give a damn. the issue existed, i attempted to put a temp fix since it was clear someone was abusing it and nwo their db is fucked.

cheers

xfade59691

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
clearly others knew of the issue and no one gave a shit, so w.e.

there were many sql injection issues on search pages, and i made a thing expressing my concern b4. but learned the other day their phpmyadmin (the thin that gives you access to their db) is wide open, who gives a shit. its their fault

files should be safe, but no db to connect which files are which.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.