Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion.

With NSFW themes, you could make the Description not show the un-blurred image - instead, maybe if you click on an image, it would un-blur it. That way, I can see how it's NSFW and what it's contents are, without having to view the image itself.

Reactions: DoJo_Master

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Is there a way to contact you ?
That about the 3DS Homebrew app for that.
I would like to discute about detailed things in you website to allow the application fetch data to make an automated list & Download & install in proper directory for CHMM (before installing it imself.)
You could use PMs for it.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only option seams to be deleting the themes :(, we lost many many themes when converting to SSL
tumblr_n6mo5wivVw1qi9ooro1_1280.png

Reactions: DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting API Key Invalid when trying to see all of my themes. The link used to work before and clicking on other users names works. Only mine have this error :sad:

https://3dsthemes.com/search/Sort:User JJTapia19
Fascinating, Ill get my team on it now! Could be a broken account, can you log into the account?
Haha, turns out its because your name has "API" in it!! Will be fixed soon

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Fascinating, Ill get my team on it now! Could be a broken account, can you log into the account?
Haha, turns out its because your name has "API" in it!! Will be fixed soon
Haha so the JJTapia19 is causing the problem. I can log in to my account but as soon as I click the My Themes button I get the error. Thanks for the quick response.

Henning B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
D

Deleted User

We have new team members!

Enter, Henning B, Baoulettes, xerochrono and Mike123.

Also, a few changes have been implemented into the site today!
  1. Users with names containing the text "api" are not redirected to the API page on profile clicks. (Lmao this was bad..)
  2. Password resetting is on its way, and should be here by the end of the day!
  3. Our site will begin allowing users to request API keys within the next few days, get your bodies ready.
  4. We are finally replacing our bulky sliding thing on the top of the site with something a bit better (Homage to the home-brew loader, yo!)
  5. We added a small site information area, at https://3dsthemes.com/status, showing percentages of ram and space available, as well as server load, for the curious.
  6. Multiple RSS feeds will be going up soon, I will return with the urls to them as they come up!
  7. Paving the way for moderators to be a thing, soon we will be accepting applications, stay tund.
if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks much,
- Krypto

Last edited by ,

Henning B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

1. Users with names containing the text "api" are not redirected to the API page on profile clicks. (Lmao this was bad..)
  3. Our site will begin allowing users to request API keys within the next few days, get your bodies ready.
  4. We are finally replacing our bulky sliding thing on the top of the site with something a bit better (Homage to the home-brew loader, yo!)
  5. We added a small site information area, at https://3dsthemes.com/status, showing percentages of ram and space available, as well as server load, for the curious.
  6. Multiple RSS feeds will be going up soon, I will return with the urls to them as they come up!
  7. Paving the way for moderators to be a thing, soon we will be accepting applications, stay tund.

Thanks much,
- Krypto

NO PLEASE DONT ENTER ME!!!!

Reactions: Deleted User

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

Thanks much,
- Krypto
Thanks for RSS and API! I'll be definitely using them! On a side note, the new Homebrew Loader-ish header looks cool on PC, but on mobile it's wasted space for me. Would it be possible to remove it? Not necessary, just a suggestion! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay