Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love a couple of the Metroid themes that have shown up on there. I'm surprised a Yuga theme hasn't shown up yet, that guy was fabulous. Thank you for the convenient site. I wonder how hard it would be to code a client that could download and install from there directly from the 3DS.

Nathysis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm still getting that "Invaid background music file! (Usually bgm.bcstm)" error when I try to upload my theme. :\

Have this with one of my theme with a 3mb bgm, he work on my 3ds but i can't upload it, I've lowered the quality of the bgm then i've managed to upload it

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if its an issue on my end but i thought I'd post here just in case. Images for themes don't seem to be loading, the first 2 on page 1 do but the rest appear to just be the image name where the image should be present. Happens on chrome and Microsoft Edge. Tried resetting router but that didn't change anything.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if its an issue on my end but i thought I'd post here just in case. Images for themes don't seem to be loading, the first 2 on page 1 do but the rest appear to just be the image name where the image should be present. Happens on chrome and Microsoft Edge. Tried resetting router but that didn't change anything.
Same here. All the links to the previews are broken, save the most recent couple.

Reactions: Baccabechoppin

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Same here. All the links to the previews are broken, save the most recent couple.
Working on it, currently ported to SSL so some of the site is broken : / :sp:

Reactions: TecXero
D

Deleted User

Our site is currently switching to SSL, sadly the switch isn't going as easy as we had hoped, we are aware of the current issues, and ask that you understand the current problems while we assess them. If you find anything that could be causing the problems, however, we would love to have you post here and let us know.

Reactions: DoJo_Master

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DoJo_Master Question when it comes to paid themes and making them "transformative works" how much would you say needs to be changed? Can I simply make new music for the theme like I did with Onemuri Pikachu or do I need to make some kind of tweak to the actual theme like swapping colors around?

D

Deleted User

@DoJo_Master Question when it comes to paid themes and making them "transformative works" how much would you say needs to be changed? Can I simply make new music for the theme like I did with Onemuri Pikachu or do I need to make some kind of tweak to the actual theme like swapping colors around?
The more different the theme the safer it will be, however changing music should be fine, assuming it is stated in the description it is different, so people can't just guess it's the same by looking.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably normal or not but it seem I can't login into the site to upload a theme (I guess that not me as I am sure of my password)
when I try to send my id and psw it refresh the page :X
I'm glad I'm not the only person having this problem, is the site undergoing work or something?

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I have problem for enter in my account. I type the name and the password right but i sand me back on the home menu with out make me enter in my account. Im sure the name and the passowrd are correct but nothing, i try even different password (even they are wrong) but i cant login.

MannCo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have problem for enter in my account. I type the name and the password right but i sand me back on the home menu with out make me enter in my account. Im sure the name and the passowrd are correct but nothing, i try even different password (even they are wrong) but i cant login.
I'm having the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays