• Replies 1,671

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
monkat said:
KaelKazaki said:
All I ask is that by the end of June we have some update as to what is going on.
Even if he ends up going 'Beta Test was worse then we expected. We might need 2 more months.' I would be okay knowing how things are proceeding.

We'll probably get an update in a little bit, just hold tight - it's not even the end of June yet.

I'm guessing an update "Yeah, no June, oh well", and possibly give us another time frame (although given the nature of his last post, maybe not)

Oh, believe me, I have no problem waiting.
I don't really care about playing and I'm not that big of a Tales fan. I'm just glad to see more DS fan translations.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you very much~! I knew you wouldn't let us down~! And it's still June
biggrin.gif

Funny thing is I was just wondering if I still had a good game to play and then I see this~! So YAY~!

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much for all your hard work. I'm playing through it now and must say it's amazing how much effort has been put into it, clearly noticeable that an enormous amount of time, effort, and love went into the project. Well done indeed.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you guys. I love you. For all your hard work put in here.
I've never seen a project released with this much effort. I admire you guys. The translating lookad like ages and it was but still you guys pushed through. And all for the community.
This is my first "Tales of" series game. I am going to enjoy it.

I Thank everybody that contributed to this project very very much.

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HHHheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllll yeah! A god among men. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and many other hearts who are busy playing this bad boy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright