• Views 422,254
  • Replies 1,671

theenumber42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the necro, but my save data mysteriously disappeared o_o i think it happened when I was upgrading my acekard 2i's firmware (AKAIO, probably to 1.7, but now it's 1.8.something) but it's the only game with the problem.

Does anyone have a file that has had all of the dialogues/skits/etc. up to just after or around Regnum, after the Jungle?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

vandawn

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Kawo said:
Seems like this will be released oversea, they are so late I can't stop laughing.
Better late than never.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/07/oh-ma...s-of-innocence/

I hope they are not stealing AZ work...
After 4 years, who's willing to bet they are just going to take Absolute Zero translation and throw their name on it?

i bet my money on your offer too xD
as we can see lately such great games as tales of never get a release in the west
all we can see are some crapy rpgs dunno what the heck are they doing about releasing these craps

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I hope they are not stealing AZ work...
After 4 years, who's willing to bet they are just going to take Absolute Zero translation and throw their name on it?

Be serious for a minute... if Namco makes a US release it's mostly because of the fact that Tales of Innocence got pretty "famous" because of the translation.
it's impossible to "keep" Absolute Zero works, because it'll be illegal

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Official translators only makes paper work, you'll never see subtitle or "romanize / translated" option...
Kingcom made a huge work on it and it'll never be like that in a Official release.
I'd rather stay with my english patch, and buy it just for the sake of Namco.

pewlyn06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is off topic but can someone pls give me a cheat that enables your character to walk through walls..because i made a mistake by saving my game on a guild dungeon and then my character stuck..

i used the cheat save anywhere..

pls guys help coz i dont want to start again a new game..

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
pewlyn06 said:
i know this is off topic but can someone pls give me a cheat that enables your character to walk through walls..because i made a mistake by saving my game on a guild dungeon and then my character stuck..

i used the cheat save anywhere..

pls guys help coz i dont want to start again a new game..
Even if you go through walls, I'm not sure it's going to do anything. Just continue reloading your save file until you end up on land. IIRC the dungeon gets automatically generated each time and so you just have to wait for the chance that your character gets placed on solid mass.

chowhoundmsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, thanks to AZ for this awesome patch. I just finished the game, and truly enjoyed it.

I used the save anywhere cheat as well, but learned my mistake after saving once in a guild dungeon. Luckily I had a second save to go back to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative