Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
.psyched said:
SparkFenix said:
Acekard AKAIO 1.7.1
Really? That's kind of a weird issue. I haven't gotten any issues as of yet. Maybe, backup your save and actual rom, and try to repatch the game on a clean rom. Then, reuse the save to see if it works. Remember, always keep a backup of your save and your actual rom. Otherwise, I don't how I could help out.

It worked thanks =D

ImpulsE69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got about 35 hours into this and I suddenly realized something. I have collected all these different recipes, but the only ones that show up in my menu are the initial ones you start with? This is on a G6 DS Real. Am I missing something or has anyone else seen this? Doesn't really bother me, I usually forgot to eat anyway.

D

Deleted-134647

OP
You have to go into the item list and actually use the recipes for them to appear on the cooking menu.

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought it was fully translated, i patched the game and all the voices were in japanese or whatever. is it supposed to be like that? did i screw up? i thought it was fully translated.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Chesskid1 said:
i thought it was fully translated, i patched the game and all the voices were in japanese or whatever. is it supposed to be like that? did i screw up? i thought it was fully translated.
Are you saying that the voices were in Japanese and you expected it to be in English after the patch?
wtf.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chesskid1 said:

Tell me, how can you translate voices without using your own or a localized voice file?

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fully translated to me means no japanese at all. that's all. this is just a partial translation of the japanese text only, all the voices are still japanese. just a misunderstanding that's all, appreciate the text patch.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chesskid1 said:
fully translated to me means no japanese at all. that's all. this is just a partial translation of the japanese text only, all the voices are still japanese. just a misunderstanding that's all, appreciate the text patch.

Do you know anything about translations? You cannot translate voices. Would you like subtitles or a text bubble?
Don't be spoiled, this IS a full translation.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this game's completed translation is also mantioned in This sticky, i really see no need to leave this thread stickied as well.

If you disagree, you can PM me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday