Hacking SwitchView UI Launcher

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
So VitaHex just released a cool looking game launcher for the Vita which makes it look like the Nintendo Switch!

Here are some images of the launcher:
image-1.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

2017_10_09_233128.jpg
Source:arrow:http://wololo.net/2017/10/19/switchview-ui-publicly-released-vita-give-vitas-ui-uplift/
The Wololo Thread:arrow:http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=48629

Do note that it is a WIP right now and not everything works.

If you want to install it then head on over to Wololo for more information.

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(a drop down list option like the psp emulator would be nice for all the vita games installed..................I like the look but if you have more so so many games its well just ok........................also just a though, I want to use the browser to select from a specific hand full of games, not everything that is installed, can you do that with this?)

(for game cartridges specifically, I rather have this browser popup, when I pop the cartridge in the vita, versus the regular bubble setup, its an added convenience............btw...............big win with the new app!)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still plan to get a vita for sao/miku games so I'm glad there will be a nice ui waitin for me once I finally get there

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I still plan to get a vita for sao/miku games so I'm glad there will be a nice ui waitin for me once I finally get there
If you're interested in Hollow Fragment, keep in mind the english translation is garbage (which can lead to some really funny pieces of dialog)

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
If you're interested in Hollow Fragment, keep in mind the english translation is garbage (which can lead to some really funny pieces of dialog)

Not to mention the repetitve dungeons. LS was wayy better imo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now back on-topic: I personally really like this launcher. It is cool but at the same time i also like the Vita Live area. Decisions....decisions

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I hope for a 3d covers wiiflow style and belive it can be done with the lua player. But i dont know if they will can do it start with the system like the 360 freestyle. This should be perfect for us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1