Galaxy on Fire 2 - Android PORT Vita v.1.0 - gl33ntwine

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Galaxy on Fire 2 comes from Fishlabs Entertainment GmbH in Hamburg Germany. Was released original 2009 for Android iOS and 2012 for PC DVDRom version.

/

https://www.deepsilver.com/en/games/galaxy-fire-2-hd/

Information
Release date : 07/10/11
Platforms : Android, iOS
Genre : Space Shooter
Players : 1
Age Rating :
PEGI 12+
USK ab 12

Story :

A malfunction of your hyper-drive catapults you to the other end of the galaxy. When you wake up, you realize that 20 years have passed and nothing is as it was. Mysterious alien raiders carry out devastating attacks on intergalactic freight ships. The brittle peace between the factions is in danger. The universe is about to crack apart at its seams!

Play as daredevil space ace Keith T. Maxwell in Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, mobile’s pioneering 3D space combat and trading simulation with adventure and RPG elements. Follow a captivating narrative, take on challenging freelance missions or head off to endeavours of your own design in the game’s sandbox mode. And once you have finished the main game’s campaign, take on new challenges with the Valkyrie and Supernova add-ons!

- A vast galaxy with over 20 star systems and more than 100 space stations
- Over 50 customizable spaceships and hundreds of different power-ups
- A unique mixture of story-driven, mission-based and sandbox gameplay
- Detailed 3D models, hi-res textures and breath-taking Special FX
- 3D sound, orchestral soundtrack and full voice-acting
- Two extensive add-ons jam-packed with new content
- Action Freeze: Take screenshots from any perspective and share them on Facebook

/

Author: gl33ntwine (atamanenko)

Description:
A loader for an Xperia Play edition of a popular spaceflight simulation video game.
Galaxy On Fire 2 is a spaceflight simulation video game. The game revolves around spaceflight and space combat, set in a universe with multiple star systems. Players can fight enemies/friends, mine for ore, trade commodities, and complete jobs such as freelance missions.
This repository contains a loader of the Android release of Galaxy on Fire 2, based on the Android SO Loader by TheFloW. The loader provides a tailored, minimalistic Android-like environment to run the official ARMv6 game executable on the PS Vita.

More Info here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.fishlabs.gof2hdallandroid2012

Requirements:
- libshacccg.suprx
- kubridge.skprx
- fd_fix.skprx OR repatch_ex.skprx
- Game Data Files: Android

Changelog (v.1.0): First Release

/

Download:
https://github.com/v-atamanenko/gof2-vita/
or
https://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/1055

/

Note:
This is not Galaxy on Fire 2: HD Edition, so this port unfortunately does not have the Valkyrie and Supernova DLCs.

HD Textures Patch: read nfo on github
CyberDown's rebalance mod port: read nfo on github

/

Setup:

Install kubridge and FdFix by copying kubridge.skprx and fd_fix.skprx to your taiHEN plugins folder (usually ur0:tai) and adding two entries to your config.txt under *KERNEL:
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/kubridge.skprx
ur0:tai/fd_fix.skprx

Don't install fd_fix.skprx if you're using the rePatch plugin!
Unlike the Dead Space Mobile port, there is no requirement for kubridge.skprx version. Any version should work.
Make sure you have libshacccg.suprx in the ur0:/data/ folder on your console. If you don't, use ShaRKBR33D to get it quickly and easily.

Legally obtain your copy of Galaxy on Fire 2 in form of an .apk file. Make sure that your game is v1.0.4. Other versions are NOT supported.
If you have it installed on your phone, you can get all the required files directly from it or by using any APK extractor you can find on Google Play.
Verify that your build is exactly the correct one using sha1sum (can also be found as an online tool). sha1sum for lib/armeabi/libgof2.so must be 66F317C81795FDF4C8D40D9E6E5C3BF85D602904
Transfer your .apk file onto your Vita. The resulting path has to be as follows: ux0:data/gof2/GalaxyOnFire.apk
Install GalaxyOnFire2.vpk (from Releases).

Optional but strongly recommended: Install PSVshell to overclock your device to 500Mhz.

/

Don't forget that the port has a companion configurator app that you can launch from Live Area by clicking on "Configurator" button in the bottom of the page.

/

Known Issues:
"Where is it" button on the map may not work the first time you click it and you'd need to go back to the previous menu and try again.
Occasionally, there can be some glitches in dialogues, such as auto-skipping some phrases or Next/Prev buttons not working.

/

Credits
Andy "The FloW" Nguyen for the original .so loader.
Rinnegatamante for VitaGL.
CatoTheYounger for tremendous amount of testing and knowledge.
Once13One and PG Team for their beautiful LiveArea assets and cool mods.
Dieter B., CatoTheYounger, Arka Mukherjee, Edgar Morales, Sergey Galdin: my dearest Patrons.

/

We have now 42 Android Ports for the Vita. Million Thanks !
Post automatically merged:

EDIT :

data files (p2p source russia) = WORKING Thanks
change language to german = WORKING Thanks
PSTV + PS3 Controller = WORKING + Touchscrenn Front
Testing = 1hour so far

Last edited by peter8,

arrakis1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Got it. Checked 50 different versions and on 51 it starts (1.0.4.9 from russian server) but so many graphics glitches that it is unplayable. I got crazy things on screen when playing XD like random words, random images, chaos
Changing anything in config- black screen, game not starting

And how the others ? can you play it ?

Attachments

• gof1.jpg
    gof1.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 62
  • gof2.jpg
    gof2.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 74

peter8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes game works fine so far, just tested the first 30 minutes and I am in the base. All works perfect.

You need exactly v1.0.4, not 1.0.4.9 and no HD version. I was having the same problem like you to find a working copy, there are some without apk and some with in same version. Otherwise download somewhere a full p2p compiled data pack for vita, its out there, but cant post link here.

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've been looking since yesterday but without success, the version I found in v1.0.4 doesn't have the right checksum, it's super frustrating...

I know it's incorrect to ask but if a charitable soul can direct me (privately) on a track to find this little Grail, I will be grateful, thank you in advance.

Bionic-dragon56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been looking for the Xperia Play edition, but I still haven't found it, does anyone know where to look? this game looks fun and i want to try it out

arrakis1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yeah arrakis1

but, finding a copy need 5 seconds over google.
nope, all english threads from few days with proper version got deleted, i also writed in russian on yandex and checked 50 different versions. And all were bad ones. It is really not easy to find

Atreus35

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Could you also share the file with me, please?
i need it too brother did he gave you the link ?
Post automatically merged:

nope, all english threads from few days with proper version got deleted, i also writed in russian on yandex and checked 50 different versions. And all were bad ones. It is really not easy to find
hi bro i need proper files cant find anywhere any chance can you share link with me ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol