Hardware Switch super underpowered according to Respawn Entertainment

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
that depend on people taste, some will say it's shit, some will say it's good.
Except people can agree that a game is well made but they don't like it.
It's called being reasonable and not trashtalking a game because you don't like it. Or growing up :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought titan fall was exclusive to microsoft. I didn't find the first one on any playstation consoles.

Besides that, does that also mean ea won't make a battle field game for swithch either? How about activison's Call of duty, or tony hawk? (I miss tony hawk games when they were cool. :( )

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I thought titan fall was exclusive to microsoft. I didn't find the first one on any playstation consoles.

Besides that, does that also mean ea won't make a battle field game for swithch either? How about activison's Call of duty, or tony hawk? (I miss tony hawk games when they were cool. :( )
Maybe but EA just anounced that the only game in development for the Switch is FIFA and that they have no further plans for the console as of yet.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
compared to the PS4 and Xbox One.
i think this speaks for itself...

nah, what it speaks for itself is a bunch of guys drinking alcohol, create a youtube channel and make reviews..
let's step up the game, make a channel in cornhub and create a new category with "reviews" and it's basically an orgy while people review consoles and games while getting it on their arses

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's supposed to be a hybrid;
And it is a hybrid. It's a portable that can also be played on the TV like a home console. Hybrid.
It really isn't realistic to expect power on par with a current gen home console in a tiny handheld device.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it is a hybrid. It's a portable that can also be played on the TV like a home console. Hybrid.
It really isn't realistic to expect power on par with a current gen home console in a tiny handheld device.
So it is officially a portable device as in a successor to the 3ds? Than that's it for home consoles on Nintendo's part because they're scrapping the wiiu.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So it is officially a portable device as in a successor to the 3ds? Than that's it for home consoles on Nintendo's part because they're scrapping the wiiu.
It is officially an experiment, and if it fails Nintendo will release the "official" successor to the Wii U and 3DS line.

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It is officially an experiment, and if it fails Nintendo will release the "official" successor to the Wii U and 3DS line.
No they won't. If this fails there won't be any coming back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, no titanfall on switch. Who care?
Some people do and some don't but that's not the point. The point is that Nintendo is gonna lose 3th party support all over again and fail thx to that. Nintendo doesn't like to listen to anyone besides themselves.

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, I think Nintendo has never stood out by its "power"
I hate these comments. The Snes was quite powerfull for the time and even had better ports of arcade games etc compared to DOS games back in the day. The N64 was the most powerful console of that time plus the gamecube was almost double the power of a PS2 !!! Yeah Nintendo def Always stood out by its power back in the day. They even had commercials constantly boasting about their graphical power !!!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No they won't. If this fails there won't be any coming back.
Ah yes, Nintendo is doomed ;O; Nintendo has been "doomed" since 1990 and yet here they are.
The 3DS is still printing money, if this fails they can just release the next one and they're back.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Titanfall 2 senior designer Mohammad Alavi states the blindingly obvious.

Come on guys, this is Nintendo. If you came here looking for a technical powerhouse, you were doomed from the start.

kumikochan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Titanfall 2 senior designer Mohammad Alavi states the blindingly obvious.

Come on guys, this is Nintendo. If you came here looking for a technical powerhouse, you were doomed from the start.
Nintendo consoles were technical powerhouses before the Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo