Status
Not open for further replies.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So is there any way to downgrade on 9.5 via Spider that way?
Or its just for exploit development?

Still unknown. Until (if) something is found and can actually be used, it's better not to make assumptions.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there any way to do a ram dump using one of smea's exploits above 9.5 firmware
This is just I think (then sorry if I'm wrong): smea's exploits didn't have access to all RAM, then is not possible, I guess. And, for now, there is not a homebrew made for do that!

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
gateway probably is staring at this thread, waiting for the release, so they can "Find a New exploit All On Their Own™!"

Be it as it may, If it werent for them you brats would still suck Palantines tit on 4.5. If its possible you can bet they have it, but choose not to release it since basically anyone can benefit from it. That also goes for those crypto keys everyone is waiting for. :gba:

D

Deleted User

Be it as it may, If it werent for them you brats would still suck Palantines tit on 4.5. If its possible you can bet they have it, but choose not to release it since basically anyone can benefit from it. That also goes for those crypto keys everyone is waiting for. :gba:
Brats? No, I'm not a brat. I am dumb, but not a brat! XD,

Reactions: ironmaster49

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
So what. This exploit is for 9.9/10 anyway. And its really rare to have a 9.5 3ds, and this exploit may work with it anyway. And its quite possible to downgrade but you will know how later :)

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So what. This exploit is for 9.9/10 anyway. And its really rare to have a 9.5 3ds, and this exploit may work with it anyway. And its quite possible to downgrade but you will know how later :)
I just wonder why are you talking so sure about exploit and some FW things, if nothing of this was (and maybe would be) released yet and no one knows really nothing about that?

Last edited by fmkid,

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wonder why are you talking so sure about exploit and some FW things, if nothing of this was (and maybe would be) released yet?
Not so sure anymore, but there was some progress in research, and a good idea i read about, but not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof