Status
Not open for further replies.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So is there any way to downgrade on 9.5 via Spider that way?
Or its just for exploit development?

Still unknown. Until (if) something is found and can actually be used, it's better not to make assumptions.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there any way to do a ram dump using one of smea's exploits above 9.5 firmware
This is just I think (then sorry if I'm wrong): smea's exploits didn't have access to all RAM, then is not possible, I guess. And, for now, there is not a homebrew made for do that!

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
gateway probably is staring at this thread, waiting for the release, so they can "Find a New exploit All On Their Own™!"

Be it as it may, If it werent for them you brats would still suck Palantines tit on 4.5. If its possible you can bet they have it, but choose not to release it since basically anyone can benefit from it. That also goes for those crypto keys everyone is waiting for. :gba:

D

Deleted User

Be it as it may, If it werent for them you brats would still suck Palantines tit on 4.5. If its possible you can bet they have it, but choose not to release it since basically anyone can benefit from it. That also goes for those crypto keys everyone is waiting for. :gba:
Brats? No, I'm not a brat. I am dumb, but not a brat! XD,

Reactions: ironmaster49

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
So what. This exploit is for 9.9/10 anyway. And its really rare to have a 9.5 3ds, and this exploit may work with it anyway. And its quite possible to downgrade but you will know how later :)

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So what. This exploit is for 9.9/10 anyway. And its really rare to have a 9.5 3ds, and this exploit may work with it anyway. And its quite possible to downgrade but you will know how later :)
I just wonder why are you talking so sure about exploit and some FW things, if nothing of this was (and maybe would be) released yet and no one knows really nothing about that?

Last edited by fmkid,

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wonder why are you talking so sure about exploit and some FW things, if nothing of this was (and maybe would be) released yet?
Not so sure anymore, but there was some progress in research, and a good idea i read about, but not anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty I don't have a ROG ally
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't have one either
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AcuteBulbasaurappears, A cute bulbasaur appears. :D
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The Wii U gamepads are tied to the console's region, so its impossible to find a cheap gamepad that supports your model.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Unless you modify your system, of course, and remove the region check.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, im now by episode 8 of lain
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty can we discuss chrono trigger
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I like how the game had the middle ages 1000AD, the dark ages 600AD.It was great seeing the post robot apocalypse 2300 like Terminator and enter the matrix. some of mad max and fallout. 2300ad though it could had used more elements instead of just a generic ai uprising. It was a great idea for their judgement day to be 1999 Y2K.

-great additions if they would have made an expansion or dlc in my opinion would be finding out humans trapped in a matrix -

a follower having a cyborg character living tissue over metal endoskelleton like terminator, and the synths from fallout
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    4After Zeal fell it would have been good to see more ancient eras. Perhaps Sumeria based in one area, then Egypt based in another area, Greek based in another area, then roman based in another area before the middle ages.---------

----between 1000ad and 1999 is a big gap they should have had the age of revolution like the american and French Revolution

then the cowboyy era in one area of map and the Industrial revolution/age of enlightmentthen a ww1 and ww2 and a cold war era
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could have added 75,000 bc like assassins creed. zeal was already establish in 12, 000 bc , soething before the kindom rose
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty they could also add age of dscover, colonialism ect
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    renaissance
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty what did you think
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I think glenn (the frog) after becomming human had an affair with the queen
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so he is the great great great great grandfather of marle @Xdqwerty
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they made it like Lancelot from king arthur legends
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just found out i'm now taller than my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, sorry i was busy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty thats completely fine
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: