Hacking [SUPPORT] rxTools Official technical support thread

k8099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yeah, can't do that. Use the spider (browser) method for now
ok,i know,just wait the 9.x mset,cakesFW already have mset 9.x,i think the rxtools soon or later have it,maybe cakesFW have the regionfree faster.
whatever,i think they are all great !

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
EMU: 9.8
SYS: 5.1.0 (EU)
Entry: Browser
Results: working but...

I needed to put data folder in rxtools folder and AGB firm doesn't work in emuNAND

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Emunand:9.8eur
Sys:4.4.10 eur
Entrypoint:mset
Results it always install data for speed up things on 2.6
me too, reinstall data everytime
Do you get an X when installing? Or just dots?

What's the md5 for both firmware.bin and rxTools.dat files that you guys have. Let make sure you have the correct files first

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yep an x before the last -"than Done click a" could it be the firmware.bin from 2.4version?
It will always keep reinstalling if you get an X

The reason is, you don't have the correct files

Download it from here:
https://github.com/roxas75/rxTools/releases

Copy rxTools.dat to your sd, then go to the last folder and run cdn_firm.py to get a new firmware.bin (it will be around 3MB)

Once you get those files correctly, run it again and it should install without an X. Once that happens, it won't ask you to install again

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
AGB doesn't work for me...
What should I do?
I am on emuNAND and trying to launch few games...
Give more info, what's your sysnand? what's your emunand? What kind of 3ds? What where the steps you followed? Did it install without "X"? What are md5 for firmware.bin and rxTools.dat that you have? Do you have a patched AGB_FIRM or not? Linked or unlinked NAND?

Edit: just saw another post of yours above.. You don't need to put any data folder anywhere. The installation will do that itself. You shouldn't touch anything

Delete the data folder and run rxtools again. It will ask you to install the files again, if it completes with all dots then all is good, if there is at least one X, report back

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
If I don't put this data folder, the rxtools app doesn't create it...it freeze on data suite management and doesn't create or change anything.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Pretty sure it's not. It's apparent that you have the wrong files and not even willing to check your files. Whatever suit yourself :/

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Ok...
When I try to inject FBI on SysNAND it gaves me this error:
Error: invalid FBI content file size.
got: v995328 expected: v907264

I have v1024 H&S app...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fellas
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    would you rather have a 9-5 desk job with poor pay or work for an intergalactic space militia with no guarantee of being paid?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically, normal boring job or halo and/or helldivers irl
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol. Have you heard about this?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I wish the people who make these emulators know the basic primer course on copyright and trademarks.