Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, im pretty hyped about that! Between Pit using a Uprising weapon, and Megaman using robot master abilities, im wondering if the customization thats supposed to be on the 3DS is some sort of Move set swaping or something.

I'm a damn beast with a Samuria Sword alone, if it's moveset swapping, then that will be different.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a damn beast with a Samuria Sword alone, if it's moveset swapping, then that will be different.

Well, Pit doesnt actually use abilities, or better yet thats not his main focus, its weapons. So if Pits move set could be swapped, it would be different weapons most likely. Its similar to how Link uses different items to fight, yet his sword is his main focus.

Sage Gaara

Bomberman Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R.O.B. was badass also, in fact, I think its fair to say everyone you wouldn't think is Badass in Smash (Kirby, Pit, Jigglypuff, Not peach, fuck her, Toon Link, Luigi and Game and Watch) are some of the best characters. In fact, wasnt the winner of that '07 Smash Bros tournament using R.O.B.?
Noone has ever thought kirby wasnt badass.

I have woman

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
screen-1.jpg

Skyloft is best place.

screen-9.jpg

(battlefield too!)

screen-5.jpg

and of course the megaman place chosen for SSF2.

screen-2.jpg

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if mega man will have more attacks then the ones shown

we do know that the yellow devil is in the game, a story mode boss, challenge mode battle, or something else

Rush and Beat maybe use for his jumps

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Really, GBA Temp isn't going to make more threads about the other games for the Wii U?

Be sure that, if there´s a new Rhythm Heaven game/trailer, i´m going to be the creator.

i bet its like UMvsC3 with styles, such as Wesker´s Ghost Butterfly and Jaguar Dash

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Trailer looked pretty freaking cool to me. I'm hoping they have a promotion for it. Like if you buy the Wii U version, you can get the 3DS one for free or for a discount. I doubt it, but I can dream :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4