Gaming Super Smash Brothers Wii U

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii Fit Trainer Lady (and her sports bra OF POWER) is going to drive the hardcore, super serious, "Final Destination, no items, 1v1, Fox only!" crowd nuts.

Awesome.

It was their deep dark secret after all. And I'm sure there will be haxx that, *ahem* alter her appearance. I guess you could say her being weighed in the game is rather fitting.

Reactions: Terenigma

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Surprised at Wii Fit Trainer making an appearance. Now I just hope that they create unique fighters instead of just cloning existing characters.

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its too early to tell, but it looked pretty much like Brawl for 3DS and U. Nothing special.

I honestly don't see what else you could ask for IMO it looked amazing, all you can ask for is new characters, new feats. which im sure they have and new stages with amazing new soundtracks. The gameplay in any SSB speaks for itself what change could you want that don't ruin the concept?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I honestly don't see what else you could ask for IMO it looked amazing, all you can ask for is new characters, new feats. which im sure they have and new stages with amazing new soundtracks. The gameplay in any SSB speaks for itself what change could you want that don't ruin the concept?
Some new, cool modes or something would be neat, also an improved singleplayer campaign thing like Subspace Emissary and some kind of customization. Of course, new characters, items and stages, but those are a given. That's my wishlist at least. But yeah, core Brawl was the same as core Melee (but with some altered physics things etc) which was the same as core 64.

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some new, cool modes or something would be neat, also an improved singleplayer campaign thing like Subspace Emissary and some kind of customization. Of course, new characters, items and stages, but those are a given. That's my wishlist at least. But yeah, core Brawl was the same as core Melee (but with some altered physics things etc) which was the same as core 64.

It's early footage, be patient dude.

ohsoroso

Turtle Neck Sweater.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed. the new modes would fall under feats. but singleplayer is definitely something I missed honestly Adventure mode was more fun to me but SSE was cool with the boss fights which lead to the Boss Rush type mode it's something i'm excited to be suprised about. I hope they find a way to give players the best experience overall in the end and I believe they will.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's early footage, be patient dude.
I am relatively patient. I know they're far from done and they have only shown a small amount of the game, but honestly they could just release the current version and I'd probably still buy it. I was just responding saying what kind of things I think would be cool to see, not that I'm sad/angry/whatever that they hadn't added it yet.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My other wishlist would be for a MUCH improved online experience. Many times I had to play the "kick the sandbag" game while waiting for a match in Brawl only to find that the game lagged so slowly.

Also, the ability to keep adding more characters and stages even after the game is out for months although I won't be surprised to see them start off with a reasonable sized character roster and then BAM, N64/Melee/Brawl character pack downloads... for a fee.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. not true. TW and SS are the exceptions.
TW? You mean TP? He was lefty, just not in the ported, mirrored Wii version. As for SS, true, but I was specifically talking about Smash games. Miscommunication on my part.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the Wii Fit trainer, her position is rather fitting.
If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

Yeah, after seeing her fight, she fits in well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: