Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury dump leaked online a week prior to release

Switch_SM3DW-BF_AnnouncementTrailer_YT.jpg

Those sailing the high seas may have noticed a new upload of a Nintendo Switch title. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury has leaked online a week exactly prior to its scheduled release date. A private dump of the game is circulating illegally online, allowing those with hacked systems to play the game before the official launch on February 12th. Please remember that GBAtemp's rules specifically state that warez and ROMs are not allowed to be uploaded or shared. Please be mindful of our ToS.

Please do not ask for illegal files
Please do not post illegal files
Please do not share links to sites that host illegal warez
Failure to adhere will result in account suspensions or permanent bans. This isn't our first rodeo, you have been warned!

:!: GBAtemp Forum Rules & Guidelines
:arrow: Nintendo Official Website

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
I had problems with the game just refusing to load (didn't even make it to the black screen on this game)

I also had problems where sometimes other games would just get stuck at the black screen.

It's only today I fixed all those issues, by installing the new atmosphere that dropped recently, and also updating the sig patches. also get the new hekate and nix that just dropped. i think its on 5.5.4 now

I suggest you backup your SD card and give it a try. also make sure you are on the latest firmware.

look up the channel switchXclusive on youtube for how to install stuff, and if the vid is outdated just use your common sense and grab the latest files instead of the files he uses.

I installed everything manually expect for the the latest firmware which i did through some deapsea updater or something

All sig patches are up to date, running atmos 18, on fw 11.1.

Literally every other game works, so don't understand the problem. Tried a fresh install also.

BiggieCheese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well sorry but people who leak games are dicks
To be fair, a “leak” this close to release likely isn’t a proper leak at all, chances are this probably came from some random mom n’ pop shop breaking street date and one of the people that bought a copy from them decided to dump theirs and post it online

Reactions: BigOnYa

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only Bowser's Fury runs with Yuzu, if you want to play Super Mario 3D World, use CEMU.

Respect bro, already had 3d world on WiiU so will play bowser on yuzu n see how it goes, still need to set yuzu up.
Would never of bought the game again on switch, hell I've got an mk8 code for switch for over a year that I haven't used because I used up mk8 on WiiU

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Respect bro, already had 3d world on WiiU so will play bowser on yuzu n see how it goes, still need to set yuzu up.
Would never of bought the game again on switch, hell I've got an mk8 code for switch for over a year that I haven't used because I used up mk8 on WiiU

I own mk8 on both systems, but I haven't played the switch version even though I bought it like two or three years ago. it's supposed to be superior. I think all characters are unlocked from the get go for one. plus, the battle arena is supposed to be redone, instead of going around a track to hit your opponent.

Reactions: |<roni&g

battlecatsahead

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, normally I don’t mind, even sometimes I am quite excited when games leak early, just so that people can see if they really want to buy it day one, but since this is a game that I have been extremely hyped about since it was announced, I really don’t want to be spoiled about bowsers fury, so I guess I will just have to be extremely careful

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, normally I don’t mind, even sometimes I am quite excited when games leak early, just so that people can see if they really want to buy it day one, but since this is a game that I have been extremely hyped about since it was announced, I really don’t want to be spoiled about bowsers fury, so I guess I will just have to be extremely careful

I usually preorder the digital version, so it becomes preloaded 7 days in advance. they used to have it preload in some cases months in advance. in fact, trails of cold steel 3 preloaded on my machine like three months in advance. now, they have a preorder option instead of preloading that far in advance. maybe it's due to leaks, but afaik, you can't play a preloaded game until release date anyway. anyway, I'm really looking forward to it. people are saying bowser's fury is very good, but I might go through 3d world first. I know that game well.

Reactions: battlecatsahead

Defiance777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All sig patches are up to date, running atmos 18, on fw 11.1.

Literally every other game works, so don't understand the problem. Tried a fresh install also.

All I can suggest is perhaps have one last try, following this guide step by step

also after that possibly delete and reinstall the game.

and if that doesn't work, unfortunately you may just have to wait till the next atmosphere/firmware update and hope that fixes the problem.

edit: also make sure your SD card is in the right format

Last edited by Defiance777,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I want to know if 4 3D World bonus maps will be included for Captain Toad?

haven't heard of that, but odyssey maps were included. I think it was cascade, sand, metro, and luncheon kingdoms. metro and lunch kingdoms are a nightmare from what I remember.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Stupid question: How do you play the new content (Bowser's Fury) right away? When I start the game, after the title-screen it puts me right on the overworld-map of SM3D World.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1