Super Mario RPG has leaked online

marioryurpg.png

To little surprise, Super Mario RPG has leaked a week ahead of its scheduled release date.

Pinned for a November 17th retail release date, the game has already been dumped and shared online. Super Mario RPG for Nintendo Switch is a remake of the 1996 classic Super Nintendo game - Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

We kindly remind you to take due notice of the following...

GBAtemp Zero Piracy Tolerance Please remember that sharing copyrighted content or links to where it can be found even through PMs is against the GBAtemp ToS and your posts and accounts can/will be immediately terminated without warning if you do not follow our Terms and Rules

Will you be playing Super Mario RPG? Have you already? Let us know your thoughts in the thread below.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wonder how much of the gameplay will be different from the SNES original; will there be any rebalancing at all, to make Bowser and Mallow more useful? I imagine the action commands will have tighter timings, which should be nice.

I wonder how they'll handle Toadstool's ??? item - keep it in? Same with the Samus cameo, from memory.

Oh, and as for whether I'll get it...eeeeh. Depends on how much has changed - I already have a slew of games I want to get through, but thanks to work I don't have the time anymore (not like two years ago and prior), such as finishing Kingdom Hearts 1 again, playing KH2 again and KH3 finally, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, going back through the Ace Attorney series (been AGES since I have), playing DOOM '16 again...
Ugh, I hate not having as much free time.

Last edited by AkiraKurusu,

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the heck do they not leak PS5 or Xbox Series S/X games? Are they less hyped than Switch's exclusives? Just food for thought...
No easy way to play them, or a way at all, Switch has a ton of consoles out there and you can play these games with an older console and a paper clip.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why the heck do they not leak PS5 or Xbox Series S/X games? Are they less hyped than Switch's exclusives? Just food for thought...
...Because there AREN'T any PS5/Xbox games to get hyped for?
Spider-Man 2, maybe, but that's already out and getting criticised for various reasons (after some searching: bringing back the stupid Mary Jane stealth segments from SM1 after they were rightfully removed in Miles Morales; MJ looking old and unattractive; not featuring Pete enough; pride flags getting removed in the Middle East again...).

What else is there, really? Especially on the Xbox side; the main Xbox IP, Halo, released like last year or something and it SUUUCKED apparently, so there's nothing much left on that thing to draw sales - or to bother leaking.

BrothaJayWilson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spider-Man 2, maybe, but that's already out and getting criticised for various reasons (after some searching: bringing back the stupid Mary Jane stealth segments from SM1 after they were rightfully removed in Miles Morales; MJ looking old and unattractive; not featuring Pete enough; pride flags getting removed in the Middle East again...).

What else is there, really? Especially on the Xbox side; the main Xbox IP, Halo, released like last year or something and it SUUUCKED apparently, so there's nothing much left on that thing to draw sales - or to bother leaking.
make you OWN decisions stop letting fools tell you what to like

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I already notice on internet.

Title ID: 0100BC0018138000
File size: 6.4 GB from both NSP and XCI

Not sure if have DRM baked in Super Mario RPG.

It's can get bore faster when play about 30 minutes - 1 hour later. Same old game on SNES. Just improve graphic, shadow, textures, and more colors. Not much change to game. No new maps, areas and no new monsters and bosses. Same old way like on SNES.

I already played Super Mario RPG before on SNES and want to play Super Mario RPG 2 (new game). I don't want to play same game remake all over again, again. No buy remake for me. I want buy different game with new world, areas, new monsters, new items and many new features added would be great.

Last edited by console,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'll just toss this out there.... You're full of shit. :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto