Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury dump leaked online a week prior to release

Switch_SM3DW-BF_AnnouncementTrailer_YT.jpg

Those sailing the high seas may have noticed a new upload of a Nintendo Switch title. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury has leaked online a week exactly prior to its scheduled release date. A private dump of the game is circulating illegally online, allowing those with hacked systems to play the game before the official launch on February 12th. Please remember that GBAtemp's rules specifically state that warez and ROMs are not allowed to be uploaded or shared. Please be mindful of our ToS.

Please do not ask for illegal files
Please do not post illegal files
Please do not share links to sites that host illegal warez
Failure to adhere will result in account suspensions or permanent bans. This isn't our first rodeo, you have been warned!

:!: GBAtemp Forum Rules & Guidelines
:arrow: Nintendo Official Website

blackz0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bruh, just play the game again. It's not that long/hard.
It is if you're aiming to 100% it. We're at about 95% and are actually playing for the satisfaction, so it'd be great to carry that progress over to Switch before we start Bowser's Fury and are forever tied to the Wii U version of the original game.

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
All sig patches are up to date, running atmos 18, on fw 11.1.

Literally every other game works, so don't understand the problem. Tried a fresh install also.

Check if you really have the bootloader\patches.ini from the YT video Defiance777 posted.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I update to 11.0.0 using ChioNX/Daybreak and run this game. I got an error message:

Could not start the software. Please try again from the HOME Menu.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I update to 11.0.0 using ChioNX/Daybreak and run this game. I got an error message:

Could not start the software. Please try again from the HOME Menu.

might try the nsp if using the xci. there's an nsp, a converted xci, online or you can use 4nxci on the xci to create a perfect nsp. that's the app @Hayato213 told me about. I actually had it, but I updated to the latest version. it's not something I used in the past really.

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might try the nsp if using the xci. there's an nsp, a converted xci, online or you can use 4nxci on the xci to create a perfect nsp. that's the app @Hayato213 told me about. I actually had it, but I updated to the latest version. it's not something I used in the past really.

So this xci file game doesnt run ? I have other XCI games that runs fine before fw. 9.1.0 thought .

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this xci file game doesnt run ? I have other XCI games that runs fine before fw. 9.1.0 thought .

afaik it runs. I don't have a hacked switch. I know just enough to download compress, convert, check backups of games I own. I'm just offering a suggestion if the xci isn't running for you.

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by spotanjo3,

MrCatPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I've gotten myself Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury for yuzu, but there's a couple issues I can't seem to bypass. For the SM3DW side, I can only get to the character select screen, choose one, and confirm, but then the game turns to a black screen with the game still running at 60fps and no music. I'm not sure what's going on there... Also, the BF side has a problem as well, I can play the cutscene, get to the first fight with Fury Bowser and collect the first Cat Shine, then the cutscene will begin to play while loading into the next part of the world, except nothing is being shown onscreen (black screen) and crash after a few seconds.

Has anyone found a solution to any of these, even dealing with these problems?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found a solution. You have to have you yuzu updated to "yuzu 536".

Last edited by MrCatPlays,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game is now playable for those preloaded. it's going to take some getting used to with the analog stick. the original version -- you could use the dpad. Mario is fast as hell by comparison too, so it seems like it could be harder for that reason.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been hesitant to go through this game, because I really suck with the analog stick, but I'll try. it's like a new game in a way, because it feels so much harder. I'm going to start going through it tomorrow hopefully.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I've been hesitant to go through this game, because I really suck with the analog stick, but I'll try. it's like a new game in a way, because it feels so much harder. I'm going to start going through it tomorrow hopefully.
There’s still only like 8 directions with it in this game- it’s the exact same if you use the Dpad (which a lot of people did not like about this)

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, anyone trying this on yuzu? how to emulate the hand touchscreen movement? any guide on how to do this? or a controller that has it profile?

Everything seems to work great, but only the hand (which the movement is controlled with the touchscreen) seems to be a bit of a problem, since yuzu doesn't have a touchscreen, hmm I wonder if it can be map it to right thump stick but that is for the camera.

Any help will be greatly appreciated it, thanks!

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hello, anyone trying this on yuzu? how to emulate the hand touchscreen movement? any guide on how to do this? or a controller that has it profile?

Everything seems to work great, but only the hand (which the movement is controlled with the touchscreen) seems to be a bit of a problem, since yuzu doesn't have a touchscreen, hmm I wonder if it can be map it to right thump stick but that is for the camera.

Any help will be greatly appreciated it, thanks!
I’m pretty sure you can adjust the touchscreen in controller settings

Or if you have a DS4 Controller, you can use that and map the touchy thingy on the controller to the touchscreen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning