ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

Pablitox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yup, you can use the translated story from the github post. Either that or follow a guide, there are tons on youtube that include the text translated

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
yup, you can use the translated story from the github post. Either that or follow a guide, there are tons on youtube that include the text translated
Ah, I see, that kind of deal

Which remind that RetroArch plans to have new feature to translate games via overlay. Maybe if/after this function is implemented the translation can be used with it. Better, than nothing.

Last edited by Reploid,
Reactions: Pablitox

kirito1215

Trophies
XP
Country
wow that's....weird. It never happened to me. Usually when I used cheats the game would automatically delete the save. Are you sure you did not do anything like that?

Nope, I didn't cheat here

with that said I realized that this is my first summon night game I finished without cheating hahaha

Reactions: Pablitox

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The translation is a patch file that is applied on top of the base game ROM. It's against GBATemp rules to post links to ROM sites or provide direct links to ROM files, so you'll have to find that on your own.

leonis

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i dunno if this can help .. but i found a patch of this game.. dunno if the patch is complete .. i haven't played it yet.. so i u want . . pm me..

kirito1215

Trophies
XP
Country
i dunno if this can help .. but i found a patch of this game.. dunno if the patch is complete .. i haven't played it yet.. so i u want . . pm me..

As far as I know when they say "Complete patch" the GUI, items etc are the only ones translated (like ours)

I saw one before with its story translated a bit farther than ours but its GUI is not translated UwU

WesleyRM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much for all that you guys have done, this is really awesome! I remember when I contributed in the "open translation", it was really cool.

Good luck with the finishing touches, it will be incredible to finally see the project complete.

Last edited by WesleyRM,
Reactions: kirito1215

Tiburtino

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, i felt happy for knowing that the game translation is still alive, i´ve been waiting for this since 2013 when i first played the game still in japanese and tried to find a translation to english( i couldnt undertand english as well). But now im happy to be able to congrats you guys who still are trying it. Based on the things i read here you are having some problem about hacking right?
Im not good with that(its not my area unfortunatelly) but i would like to suggest creating a reddit community about summon night swordcraft story and then spread it around reddit posts about gba in general, so we can find people who know this problem as it solution as well.
Thats the only way i have to contribue with u guys so i hope you agree with this idea, lets finish it this year!

ekrezem

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks for the hard work!

Would like to ask:

Do you guys ever made a list of terminologies/names in the game?
Would be awesome if you guys do (and doesn't mind sharing it). It feels kind of weird to me trying to read the dialogue/story with the occasional alphabets and numbers :rolleyes:

Edit: Nvm, I just found it on the github script dump. Sorry and hope you guys can find someone to help with inserting the scripts!

Last edited by ekrezem,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm green da-ba-de-da-ba-die.