Not open for further replies.

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I just can't get the voices to work ...
if I just keep the english files without cpk edit.I got the 10min loading screen but no voices.
if I pack the stream stuff and voices in one cpk. the music in the menus is working but no voices ...
Got eur console with english language but switch to german and get german files in cpk ... still no voices ..

edit: well shortly after writing this and yesterday playing gta v in a friends house and hearing the police sounds coming from the ds4 controller. I was thinking "this is nintendo, nintendo values dumb things like a gamepad focus" so I turned up the volume of the gamepad ... in there are my voices -.- great
Isn't the first thing that Peppy says you should check the WiiU gamepad volume ?

Reactions: KiiWii

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder why Nintendo decided to force motion controls and ruin the game...
Well, we can always hope they fix some stuff with an update, but I wouldn't hold your breath. They want us to use these game impairing controls, but I'm not sure why. The Wii was enough of that shit.

Although, I can admit it's increased my kill count (or at least the feel of it). You can chalk that up to being made that way though. Just a placebo.

PaBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont really care too much, since it appears to be a rather shitty game (and im still pissed about the very lackluster 3ds starfox i preordered back in the day), but i still get approx. 10min loadtime eventhough i deleted all languages and repacked german into a new data001.cpk. im not really sure if i formatted my card to 32k or 64k cluster size, but im not really convinced the formatting could amount to such a huge load time difference. its a fast sandisk ultra 64gb card, so i expected the game to load way quicker with all these preparations. anything i may have overlooked? or are there precompiled performance releases up somewhere for testing?

edit: ok it loads within mere seconds now. i initially renamed the language folder to "German.BAK" and the data file to "data001.cpk.BAK" ... removing these completely left me with a promptly loading game. didnt check audio issues though, since im starting diablo3 season6 now :P

Last edited by PaBo,

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried a few different methods of packing/repacking/compressing etc with bayo 2 but had no luck getting rid of the stutter and sync issues.

Anyone else made any progress on it?

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

I'm only getting partial speech during the tutorial. For example, instead of them saying "Do a barrel roll", they're saying "Do a b" and then it stops.

Is this due to a compressed version that I'm reading about (EUR release with sound fix)? Is there a proper fix for it or should I just redo the cpk file myself?

Thanks.

tamag21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots of people complaining about motion control "ruining" the game. Funny, I think people used to say that about Splatoon before they realized motion controls are better suited for twitch shooting than analog sticks are. I disagree with the forced use of the gamepad, would have been easy to provide a pro option, but the game isn't bad because of motion controls.

It's bad because the best part of Star Fox is the on rails shooting bits, not the free-fly bits, and the game only really has a few on rails bits that feel "right". If I could go back and play Star Fox 64 with a gamepad, I think I'd be pretty damn happy to have the extra fidelity in my aiming.

Reactions: Zap Rowsdower

Choquette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cannot make star fox zero Pal to work with loadiine on a ntsc machine! Anyone could help me? Zelda windwaker works great! I always get the black screen and no loading!

toto9992

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to do something similar with Zelda twilight princess to get faster loading time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1