ROM Hack [Spider/Database] AR3DS - ARCode Database for 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Which game are you talking about? Also didn't found the game serial (CTR-XXXXX code) of Swords&Darkness so if you have them that would be very helpful
the one in the database
Swords & Darkness
Publisher: Arc System Works
Title ID: 00040000000FB800
Serial: CTR-JSZ USA

should change it to
Swords & Darkness
Serial: CTR-JSZJ JPN

and these two are not in the database
Swords & Darkness
Title ID: 0004000000146200
Serial: CTR-JSZE USA

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World - Original Game Sound Edition
Publisher: Capcom
Title ID: 000400000014FC00
Serial: CTR-BXPJ JPN

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
the one in the database
Swords & Darkness
Serial: CTR-JSZ USA

should change it to
Swords & Darkness
Serial: CTR-JSZJ JPN

and these two are not in the database
Swords & Darkness
Title ID: 0004000000146200
Serial: CTR-JSZE USA

Project X Zone 2: Brave New World - Original Game Sound Edition
Publisher: Capcom
Title ID: 000400000014FC00
Serial: CTR-BXPJ JPN
I cleared up the misconception. Thanks for reporting.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
fort42.cu.cc
"
Another good news from us is that we are developing a "Mass Download" function. We got it all working and will be implementing it soon enough.
This feature will allow you to download all cheats in the database as "cheats" folder. Basically a drag and drop ready to go cheat for Gateway.
This feature will be available to tier 1 supporters donating to us. You only have to donate a specific amount (it will be less than 10 USD for sure), and you get the title for a lifetime."

I was like wtf, try to make money off other people's codes
This never happened in the NDS days

GBATemp should reopen cheats.gbatemp.net lol

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: samiam144

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
fort42.cu.cc
"
Another good news from us is that we are developing a "Mass Download" function. We got it all working and will be implementing it soon enough.
This feature will allow you to download all cheats in the database as "cheats" folder. Basically a drag and drop ready to go cheat for Gateway.
This feature will be available to tier 1 supporters donating to us. You only have to donate a specific amount (it will be less than 10 USD for sure), and you get the title for a lifetime."

I was like wtf, try to make money off other people's codes
This never happened in the NDS days

GBATemp should reopen cheats.gbatemp.net lol
Not codes. The function itself.
You can copy and paste like you're doing now if you wish to, no one is stopping you. The database viewing is still free. lol
The feature is a quick one-button ready to go. If you got over 100 codes posted in both databases combined then you can request the title free of charge. This is a complementary feature for valuable users.
What do you think the site runs on? A potato? XD

Last edited by storm75x,
Reactions: Amadren

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Not codes. The function itself.
You can copy and paste like you're doing now if you wish to, no one is stopping you. The database viewing is still free. lol
The feature is a quick one-button ready to go. If you got over 100 codes posted in any database then you can request the title free of charge. This is a complementary feature for valuable users.
Where do you think the site runs on? A potato? XD
oh well, I am sure there are plenty of stupid rich people out there who would pay for Game Cheats, Game Trainers, Game Mods

what happened to that free Gateway Card gw promised for posting codes? thought they are also going to announce 2 websites that will be hosting their cheats

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Breaking News: Libraries don't write their own books.
sit back and get paid while other people do most of the work and get nothing, what a nice job, if I help you put all the cheats into cheat files , zip them and upload it to MEGA , will you pay me?

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
sit back and get paid while other people do most of the work and get nothing, what a nice job, if I help you put all the cheats into cheat files , zip them and upload it to MEGA , will you pay me?
I don't think you understand the amount of effort it takes to make what you are using from scratch...

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you understand the amount of effort it takes to make what you are using from scratch...
the website has been up for more than 6 months, thought it always going to be free hosting and people make cheats and share them for free, not for other people TRY to make money out of it just for downloading other people's free cheat codes
you could ask for donations to cover server cost then it would be a different matter

seems no one wants to join in the conversation hahaha

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
the website has been up for more than 6 months, thought it always going to be free hosting and people make cheats and share them for free, not for other people TRY to make money out of it just for downloading other people's free cheat codes
you could ask for donations to cover server cost then it would be a different matter

seems no one wants to join in the conversation hahaha
It WAS free hosting. Why did you think we switched?
Would removing the "donate for supporter" and leaving with only 100 codes to get the title change anything? No. It wouldn't. It's an alternative. Both things "support" the website.

Please refrain complaining about it if you do not lose any of your benefits in doing something. You just couldn't get better. Yet.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
It WAS free hosting. Why did you think we switched?
Would removing the "donate for supporter" and leaving with only 100 codes to get the title change anything? No. It wouldn't. It's an alternative. Both things "support" the website.

Please refrain complaining about it if you do not lose any of your benefits in doing something. You just couldn't get better. Yet.
if you like my website, please donate to keep it alive is different than if you want to download hacker1,2,99 's cheats all at the same time then pay me

it's just my opinion, some people don't like their codes posted to other websites without their permission, some people don't care. if the people he post codes there don't care about that then I am good

Last edited by dsrules,

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
if you like my website, please donate to keep it alive is different than if you want to download hacker1,2,99 's cheats all at the same time then pay me

it's just my opinion, some people don't like their codes posted to other websites without their permission, some people don't care. if the people he post codes there don't care about that then I am good
Alright then. Last thing in case you missed...
Anyone at any time can get the supporter title for free if they contribute to the site (100+ codes). The more you help the site and other cheaters, the more you help yourself. Perfect.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright then. Last thing in case you missed...
Anyone at any time can get the supporter title for free if they contribute to the site (100+ codes). The more you help the site and other cheaters, the more you help yourself. Perfect.
I suggest try to find and put small Ads on the pages like the ones on GBATEMP, please not the pop up new window Ads when click on anywhere on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...