Sony Sued for PSN Security Breach

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel sorry for the low level employees and the people trying to make an honest living but Not for the F***ing a**holes running the company! Yeah it's not there fault they are the pawns of war...

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
The US Supreme Court just threw Sony a big bone today, lol.

http://www.latimes.com/business/sc-dc-0428...0,1239412.story

QUOTE(Hop2089 @ Apr 28 2011, 04:55 PM) http://www.gamespot.com/news/6310549.html?...ews%3Btitle%3B1

No evidence CC data was stolen, we can put that to rest.

Hell yeah! Go Sony!
nayps3.gif

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
die or just die SONY
but i really feel bad for these honest workers that will lose their jobs because of the owners
better solution let's change the presidents

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard they might have ta refund psn users for this (not the lawsuite the psn breach) ios this true? i cant remember what message board i heard it at if i remember ill tell youse

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Snailface said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Seeing as how this lawsuit was filed BEFORE that voting thing went into effect, will the lawsuit be affected, or does it get immunity from it in this case?
That's a good question. My brother is a lawyer, I'll email him and find out.

Lex retro non agit, meaning that Law does not work backwards.

kenpachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
This company just can't catch a break. I almost feel sorry for them.

You know I almost did too. I used to be the biggest sony fan. I bought EVERYTHING sony, $1400 recievers, mp3 players, camera's, tv's, game systems, you name it. But they have truly become a company I can no longer support with their actions. To me it's clear that their aging management is stuck in the era of the walkman where they wer untouchable. THey think just because they USED to be the greatest electronics company in the world that it means that they can treat their customers like dog crap and get away with it. They need to change their management and realize that piracy is going to happen, regaurdless. of course do what you can WITHOUT impacting your customers and live with it like EVERY OTHER company. I'm just about done with sony...

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aminemaster said:
die or just die SONY
but i really feel bad for these honest workers that will lose their jobs because of the owners

What the FLYING FUCK does who the president is currently have ANYTHING to do with this?! Seriously! Use your brain! It has nothing to do with this!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
aminemaster said:
die or just die SONY

What the FLYING FUCK does who the president is currently have ANYTHING to do with this?! Seriously! Use your brain! It has nothing to do with this!

THIS IS ALL OBAMAS FAULT! IF HIS COMMUNIST WAYS DIDN'T ENCOURAGE GIVING THINGS TO PEOPLE FOR FREE, PEOPLE WOULDN'T THINK THEY'RE ENTITLED TO FREE GAMES AND START PIRATING!

Oh GBAtemp you crazy bastard.

JPhantom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the major difference between a credit card and a debit card is in who has the money while a charge is being contested. that and the awful problem of blocking and how it can cause bounced checks and fees. also the laws protecting the consumer are different. debit cards are protected under the weaker electronic funds transfer act. debit cards differ substantially in risks to the consumer

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
their gaming division deserves to go bankrupt. look at how they treat their customers: "$599 U.S. dollars, people will buy it even if it has no games, our fans are like sheep--they'll flock in droves to buy it, people will work two jobs for one" and my personal favorite: "we love our fans so much that we aren't even going to encrypt any of their data..."

btw, I too would pay to see Jack Tretton out of a job. hahaha!!

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
I want sony to win
frown.gif
Why? Oh, and that's a nice signature you have there. It's a shame there aren't any numbers in it.
EDIT: Also, 10% of PSN users should get one of the millions of unsold PSP Gos sitting around their warehouses.

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
I think this wasn't an attack to get the information of the Sony users, I think it was an act of spite.

Also I now lol at sony fanboys
hateps3.gif

(do you think Nintendo could have hired someone to do this)

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sigh...
I have to admit, news like this doesnt make things more positive. And especially since im starting to develop a very strong hate against them and the trolls who keeps spamming on youtube "LOL PSN IS DOWN! GET XBOX NOOBZ!".

No offence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1