Sony allegedly hacked by Ransomed.vc group

1695657515555.png

A relatively new group of hackers known as Ransomed.vc, which seem to have started during September, 2023, has released a message claiming to have gained access to all of Sony's systems.

According to the released message by the hacking group, they breached Sony's security and have gained access to their data, with a couple of links to what seems to be the file tree of the breached files as evidence, which amounts to around 6000 files listed in the tree, as well as a sample of the data obtained by the group. No further information was detailed on what else they might have hacked or if the data itself is for website data only or if other areas have been affected.

Ransomed.vc's Message said:
RANSOMEDVC
We offer a secure solution for addressing data security vulnerabilities within companies. As penetration testers, we seek compensation for our professional services. Out operations are conducted in strict compliance with GDPR and Data Privacy Laws. In cases where payment is not received, we are obligated to report a Data Privacy Law violation to the GDPR agency!

News: SONY.com data and access for sale
NOTICE: Downtime has been resolved, very sorry! PS: We need affiliates :))

Join our affiiliate program​

SONY.COM / Post date: 28.9.2023
Revenue: $88,000,000,000 ($88b)

• Sony Group Corporation, formerly Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Corporation, and Sony Corporation, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan

We have successfully compromissed all of sony systems. We wont ransom them! we will sell the data. due to sony not wanting to pay, DATA IS FOR SALE
    -----
    R File tree: link
    Sample Of Data: link
    -----
    WE ARE SELLING IT

Contact us on tox asap!!!

The message itself has a future date of September 28th, 2023, which could very well be the deadline before Ransomed.vc releases or sells the data to he highest bidder, though there is no clear amount to pay for Sony if they want to cover the ransom. This would most likely be handled privately through Ransomed's Tox, Telegram or email.

Sony hasn't made any public mentions regarding a possible hack or breaches of security, but it remains to be seen if this is actually the case or not, as this is not the first time that Sony themselves have been hacked before. Some may remember the Sony hack from 2011, in which the hack costed Sony around $100 million, and they had to face something near to 55 action class lawsuits as user and player personal data was breached in this case.

:arrow: Source

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The frequency response graph of the HD 600’s is basically a flat line, they’re textbook reference head-poe-honeys. They match the 800 S almost perfectly. They only differ in the high range where the 800 S are louder while the 600’s are more muted.

https://www.rtings.com/headphones/1-5/graph#325/7903/290
Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but what are head-poe-honeys? I'm not much an audiophile but I appreciate the enthusiasm.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but what are head-poe-honeys? I'm not much an audiophile but I appreciate the enthusiasm.
They are speakers that are mounted on your head, they’re designed to convert electric pixies into kinetic engee and beam air vibrations into your ear holes which your brain then interprets as sound. They’re colloquially known as headphones, but true experts know that they are in fact head-poe-honeys.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My card info just got stolen (my fault, I got tired of buying gift cards for PSN, lol) for the first time ever.

It’s not a huge deal, I have some cash to buy groceries, but still have to wait for the bank to send a new card.. like damn Sony!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch