Sony E3 Live Updates - ENDED

playstation.jpeg

:arrow: Stream

• HERE WE GO!
  • The live music is back again!
  • The showmanship is ON POINT
  • We're kicking off with Uncharted the Lost Legacy!
  • The back to back trailers arent stopping yet. Time to see whats next.
  • Guerilla is back! More Horizion!
  • The Frozen Wilds coming 2017, a Horizon expansion!
  • BEND IS HERE, TIME FOR DAYS GONE!
  • Looks like really solid open world. The combat looks to take a lot of inspiration from the last of us it looks like. Highly intensive.
  • The stealth and everything seriously makes this look like the last of us inspired.
  • That was a lot of zombies on screen!
  • The fact that the PS4 is processing all this is insane!! This makes dead rising look tame!
  • ZOMBIE BEAR!
  • For gods sake stop cutting to the crowd please, we get it.
  • Game with a cult following?
  • OMG IS THIS MONSTER HUNTER?!
  • RAHTALOS CONFIRMED BABY, MONSTER HUNTER WORLD IS COMING TO PS, EARLY 2018
  • Japan Studio is here with Blue INT
  • Shadow of the Colossus is BACK?! Coming 2018!
  • Marvel VS Capcom infinite showcase!
  • This story mode looks ridiculous. This is like the subspace emmisary levels of weird.
  • A story demo is coming today!
  • Call of Duty WWII is up now.
  • Time for about 5 minutes of WWII stuff.
  • PSVR Stuff coming!
  • Skyrim VR!!!!!
  • No release date but awesome to see!
  • Some space stuff on now.
  • Star Child coming to PSVR. No date.
  • SuperMassive Games with a VR title
  • the Inpatient coming to PSVR! From Until Dawn creators
  • FFXV VR stuff... this is... the dumbest thing ive ever seen
  • FFXV Monster of the Deep VR fishing. Why. Septermber 19th.
  • Bravo Team VR. Also Supermassive.
  • Artsy looking game, made by Polyarc. VR title as well. IS THAT DESPERAUX?! Little mouse guy exploring!
  • Moss is the bame of the game. No date.
  • They just did a sizzle of the consoles for some reason.
  • Looks Like God of War!
  • Really showing more story telling with this one! Humanizing is what this series needed!
  • The combat looks remarkably fluid!
  • Looks like the kid follows you around most of the game. Interesting concept.
  • God of war coming early 2018!
  • Looks like Detroit is back up.
  • It looks like a lot of the environments are interactable. There are a lot of options here! It's also hard to tell what is game and what is cutscene! Everything is so fluid.
  • Detroit Become Human has so many branching choices. Coming TBD
  • Destiny 2 coming september 6th. Exclusive content on Sony first of course.
  • Spiderman time!
  • The gameplay, the graphics, this looks phenomenal.
  • The evironmental interaction for combat is awesome!
  • The world traversal is insane!
  • Spider-Man coming 2018!!
  • Last minute tease of Miles Morales from Spider-Man!!!
  • And thats a wrap!

Last edited by chavosaur,

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There were good things shown and announced, but it felt like it was a recap and follow-up to the major announcements last year and not much else that wasn't already known.
I dunno, really not anything to get excited about, I'm disappointed.

Reactions: VMM

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell was half the press conference psvr which no one cares about? If I wanna go fish, I'm going to go and do the real thing, not play a freaking final fantasy simulator of it.

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's when Nintendo will air its E3 presentation: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-nintendo-press-conference-what-time-is-it-/1100-6450498/

Already expecting disappointment from Nintendo's E3 so no way of getting even more. :P
At this point if Nintendo even announces one surprise title they would've beaten Sony for me. Felt like a rehash with vague "2018" release dates slapped on and half the conference being about psvr. Is anything that's a major 1st party game shown tonight other than uncharted coming in 2017?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're hoping that Nintendo saves E3 for you then you'll probably get really bummed out.

I doubt Nintendo's gonna have anything groundbreaking, but they'll probably have at least one nice surprise that gets showfloor attention on the Treehouse stream.
Something other than Mario Odyssey, or Mario and Rabbids.
I mean at this point just announcing a new proper Metroid would be an automatic victory.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

At this point if Nintendo even announces one surprise title they would've beaten Sony for me. Felt like a rehash with vague "2018" release dates slapped on and half the conference being about psvr. Is anything that's a major 1st party game shown tonight other than uncharted coming in 2017?
The best thing they could do for us gamers is to speed up and release Mario Odyssey. At worst, they may delay it to 2018. :unsure:

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell was half the press conference psvr which no one cares about? If I wanna go fish, I'm going to go and do the real thing, not play a freaking final fantasy simulator of it.
I honestly thought it was a joke. I thought it was Final Fantasy VR, not Final Fantasy Fishing VR.

Last edited by KingVamp,
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
How the f*CK does UBISOFT hold the best E3 conference? How the f*CK did ONLY UBISOFT show new games that I'm actually excited about?! How the f*CK does another god damn Assassin's Creed take home the Best of E3 for me?
And I hated Ubisoft's guts these past few years! I said all they make is cookie-cutter, recycled garbage that's nary worth touching! But this E3 showed off a wide breadth of new games that all look very intriguing.
And HOW the HELL does UBISOFT come off as the MOST PERSONABLE AND NON-ROBOTIC?!

All the other guys were scripted as hell, the Xbox One X wasn't that cool, the games they showed off were either things we've seen before or boring titles that failed to capture my attention. No surprises at all. Literally the biggest E3 surprise was Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle turning out to be actually very good.

Truly this is a monumentally underwhelming E3 for this to happen.

Excuse my internet shouting.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought I would say this but so far I think Microsoft might be in the lead :unsure:
Just wait for Ninny's treehouse or whatever the fuck they're doing.

Savitar and Young Link (Majoras Mask-esque) for DLC, anyone? HOOOOYPE

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How the f*CK does UBISOFT hold the best E3 conference? How the f*CK did ONLY UBISOFT show new games that I'm actually excited about?! How the f*CK does another god damn Assassin's Creed take home the Best of E3 for me?
And I hated Ubisoft's guts these past few years! I said all they make is cookie-cutter, recycled garbage that's nary worth touching! But this E3 showed off a wide breadth of new games that all look very intriguing.
And HOW the HELL does UBISOFT come off as the MOST PERSONABLE AND NON-ROBOTIC?!

All the other guys were scripted as hell, the Xbox One X wasn't that cool, the games they showed off were either things we've seen before or boring titles that failed to capture my attention. No surprises at all. Literally the biggest E3 surprise was Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle turning out to be actually very good.

Truly this is a monumentally underwhelming E3 for this to happen.

Excuse my internet shouting.

PLEASE STOP SHOUTING AT ME, CHRIST.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

rileysrjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best thing they could do for us gamers is to speed up and release Mario Odyssey. At worst, they may delay it to 2018. :unsure:
Considering that miyamoto and friends said development was almost done way back in January, I'm 99% sure they're holding it back for the holidays to be the switch's killer app to entice holiday shoppers to buy one and won't get delayed to 2018. I would be more worried about xenoblade 2 getting delayed myself, because we'll have to wait for the Japanese to finish development (who knows how long that's gonna take) and then for the localization team to do their thing, which may take a while.

UncleHeffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought I would say this but so far I think Microsoft might be in the lead :unsure:

Not at all. Most if not all of their games are playable on Xbone AND PC. Also a lot of their games were just indie games that nobody cares about.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, actually. I've been banned for a long time.

Well, that's awesome news! I don't think people with an Xbone will care enough, but still nice to see the game spread.

If only it was on the Switch as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-