Sony announces hour-long PlayStation Showcase set for next week

jdskasd.png

Prepare your tickets to the PlayStation hype train, because Sony might just have some big reveals in store. Seemingly acting as a substitute for an E3 presentation, Sony will be airing an hour-long PlayStation Showcase event, which will focus on upcoming PlayStation 5 and PSVR2 titles, from both first and third-party PlayStation studios. The show will kick off on May 24th, at 1pm PT/9pm BST. You'll be able to catch it on either YouTube or Twitch, or you can stay tuned to GBAtemp to see the live coverage reported as it airs.

:arrow: Source

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Exclusives"? Hahahahaha!
https://www.gamesradar.com/ps5-exclusives/
Even Virtual Boy had more exclusives. Seriously, for such a "successful" console it barely has any exclusives. No wonder Sony got so butthurt with Microsoft buying Activision - Blizzard.

Did I specify PS5? I said PlayStation. Learn how to fucking read. You never specified PS5 either and now you're simply trying to move the goal posts. The PS5 also plays exclusives from prior PS consoles, genius.

Games are what sell consoles, and to date, MS hasn't won a console generation war for this very reason. Say what you'd like about Sony and their games, but you're in the minority with your views. Sorry you can't afford more than one gaming option. I have all three current gen consoles and a gaming PC. Maybe find a second job?

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Games are what sell consoles, and to date, MS hasn't won a console generation war for this very reason. Say what you'd like about Sony and their games, but you're in the minority with your views. Sorry you can't afford more than one gaming option. I have all three current gen consoles and a gaming PC. Maybe find a second job?
We've found Johnny Bravo flexin', here.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We've found Johnny Bravo flexin', here.

Flexing? LOL! If that's what you think, I'd say you have some reading comprehension issues. Tons of people own several consoles and a PC, it's nothing special, and It was clearly being used to illustrate my point. But even if I was "flexing", you come across as quite jealous. Sorry to ruin you day.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Flexing? LOL! If that's what you think, I'd say you have some reading comprehension issues. Tons of people own several consoles and a PC, it's nothing special, and It was clearly being used to illustrate my point. But even if I was "flexing", you come across as quite jealous. Sorry to ruin you day.
I'm jealous. You seem to have free time aplenty. Or are quite young and live off of ma' an pa', without a care in the world.

But you be happy, my internet acquaintance. Game for all of us.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm jealous. You seem to have free time aplenty. Or are quite young and live off of ma' an pa', without a care in the world.

But you be happy, my internet acquaintance. Game for all of us.

Hey, thank you. I will be happy. Being an older guy, I've lived my life and have all the free time I need. In fact, I'm an actual grandpa and also game with my granddaughter just like I gamed with my kids when they were growing up and still game with now as adults. I am also disabled. I mean, it almost sounds as if you're not only jealous, but also mad at me for enjoying the life I've had and being able to game with loved ones. But go on with your stereotype "quite young and live off of ma and pa" bullshit. Not my fault your life sucks. Stay jealous though. Sounds like a personal issue, but it's time to move on and get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: eyeliner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just drag and drop your Barbie Roms