A Nintendo Direct Mini is happening tomorrow

nitnyt.png

Again, Nintendo taunts its fanbase by announcing a Nintendo Direct, just not one you might be expecting. A Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase is on the way, giving us a 25-minute look at upcoming third-party games for the Nintendo Switch. The Direct Mini will air tomorrow, June 28th, at 6am PT, or 2pm BST. Stay tuned to see what games will be revealed or updated upon, during our live coverage of the event.

:arrow: Source

Ol' Archimedes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woops, another beautiful direct when Nintendo won't announce Pikmin 4, Odyssey 2, a new Wario Land, F-Zero, Mother 3 remake/release on the west, Virtual Console, a Switch Mini (for low-budget individuals), amongst other great ideas.

Wario Land!? What wouldn't I give for a new, Nintendo developed, Wario Land. I don't see this happening neither in the near or far future though. Oh well, at least I can ease the pain with indie projects like Pizza Tower and ANTONBLAST.

D

Deleted member 575334

Yeah, but that's Fire Emblem. Nintendo trips all over them self trying to find ways to give us more.
Still. Mother 1 and 2 Came to NSO Resently. So there might be a chance. Besides that. I dont even like FE. And the only Reason why play Heroes is for the platinum points.

Last edited by ,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So realistically when is the next major mario game coming? Last one (Aside from the remakes) was almost 5 years ago. Also Switch 2 has to be on the horizon as I can’t imagine botw2 running reasonably unless they have worked out a way to optimise everything after so many years. Still think Wind Waker deserves to get released again on switch - timeless.
most nintendo consoles only have one big NEW Mario title per generation with few exceptions
n64 only got mario 64
gc only got sunshine
wii got galaxy 1 and 2
wiiu got 3d world
switch got odissey

so i dont know if switch its gonna get another 3d mario game tbh, since they even deluxe ported 3d world and such i think mario is done on switch, you will have to wait for next gen.

Reactions: orangy57

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still. Mother 1 and 2 Came to NSO Resently. So there might be a chance. Besides that. I dont even like FE. And the only Reason 1 play Heroes is for the platinum points.
You already know, deep down inside, Mother 3 is never coming to the west officially.

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Meh i hate minis because there's no surprise or hype,is basically the same way they have announced some tittles like paper mario for the switch,just a random trailer dropped but now on a long video instead of twitter

I really don't like this format and since this is supposed to be the E3 part of nintendo i wonder what filler they have planned originally

Also being a partner showcase is about ports more than anything so yeah double dissapointed already

Oh well i hope atlus finally stop being idiots and port the persona series already

And. Also i wonder if that leaked fire emblem is real or it was just memes,it looked weird more than anything

D

Deleted member 575334

You already know, deep down inside, Mother 3 is never coming to the west officially.
Again. You never know. There is 0.00001% its coming. When? We don't know. But can it happen. Sure, If Nintendo wants it to happen.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol they don't have anything done yet

also mario kart tracks when, i thought we were getting 48 tracks by the end of 2023. I thought to get them all done in time they were supposed to have released the next pack by now

D

Deleted member 575334

As long as the games run well on the steamdeck. Xenoblade chronicles 2 has unacceptable performance and im very disappointed in Nintendo.

Buy a Switch, Play on that. Play like this, Performance bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...