Made a cool triforce healthscreen if anyone wants:
triforce%20softmii.jpg

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
I believe if he wants to get back to his Wii version 3.2.
If he can get into the HBC , get the systemmenu wad of his region (PAL/v290 NTSC/v289).
Run Wad Manager install systemmenu wad.
Bam 3.2

I'm NOT 100% sure, but I believe all his IOS's will still be patched for the trucha bug.
Probably means he won't be able to install non official wads.

From Wiibrew.org on trucha
QUOTEThis method of signing content for the Wii exploits a bug in the implementation of the RSA algorithm used in some of the Wii's software. It is simple to create a fake signature for any content, allowing the installation of custom channels (such as the Homebrew Channel) and IOSes (via PatchMii or Custom IOS Installer), the running of modified game discs (only with a drivechip), the Datel Freeloader disc, and more.

However, as of October 23, 2008, all IOSes have been patched to remove the signing bug, rendering all fakesigned discs, as well as any homebrew software reliant on the signing bug (such as AnyTitle Deleter and AnyRegion Changer) useless. The latest version of the Homebrew Channel can still be installed, as it uses a new exploit.

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
ok, i searched this thread but didn't come up with results... what is atd512.dol ? and if i don't want a custom health screen... do i just not install 42.app? thanks in advance

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dajavax said:
ok, i searched this thread but didn't come up with results... what is atd512.dol ? and if i don't want a custom health screen... do i just not install 42.app? thanks in advance
READ THE GUIDE ENCLOSED WITHIN THE RAR alsdfhgasdhfahkgfuioaerhndbvhkagfiaduyfadf

And no, you dont need to install the 42.app

QUOTE(AsosaYoung @ Jan 29 2009, 10:44 PM) pebls123 I'd like to have that NTSC style.

check his sig.

scoooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the Oct23rd Wii Fix Tools to downgrade to 3.2U would I be safe to start from Phase 3 to install softmii .95?
How does the new Disc loader work on backups that are PAL format the gamma loader had option to force NTSC
does this new version do it automatically?

After looking at the apps folder of the apps pack I downloaded I see there is preloader 2.5 and 2.6 in the apps folder
but the preloader 2.6 doesn't have boot.dol has preloader26_cred.dol if I rename it to boot.dol then home brew recognizes it.
my question is there is also a hack.ini file in that folder and one at the SD root level which one will get read or do I need to do any other modifications
to my SD card

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
AsosaYoung said:
pebls123 I'd like to have that NTSC style.

Edit: 1. atd512.dol is Any Title Deleter 512
2. Yes
thanks

Puma said:
QUOTE(dajavax @ Jan 29 2009, 10:42 PM) ok, i searched this thread but didn't come up with results... what is atd512.dol ? and if i don't want a custom health screen... do i just not install 42.app? thanks in advance
READ THE GUIDE ENCLOSED WITHIN THE RAR alsdfhgasdhfahkgfuioaerhndbvhkagfiaduyfadf

And no, you dont need to install the 42.app

i read it... the .doc... sorry if it seemed i didn't...

DrRosenRosen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to use ARC without an internet connection? The wireless on my wii has never worked well. I lose connection before it can complete downloading anything. I've tried about 20 times with ARC. All other wireless devices work fine but alas the wii does not. The only thing I can't get working without ARC is region free Disk Chanel.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrRosenRosen said:
Is there any way to use ARC without an internet connection? The wireless on my wii has never worked well. I lose connection before it can complete downloading anything. I've tried about 20 times with ARC. All other wireless devices work fine but alas the wii does not. The only thing I can't get working without ARC is region free Disk Chanel.

Nope! You need internet.

20clarky08 your site will have stuff for use NTSC people correct?
If so I'm signing up.

hellbent1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Want to say Thanx to AsosaYoung and SilvrSurfer, the v289 systemMenu wad installed perfectly, still can't do the anyregion app though, still mismatched.

Many Many thanks, Will keep trying and maybe I will be able to help someone too..
Great Work you two.
Hellbent1

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not worth! I'm not worth!
There are many others who have taught and given to me.
Teach one, Reach one that's what I believe.
Help those who try and help themselves.
bow.gif

Mrkinator why dosen't your boot screen file not have .app after the #
I want to copy to my Wii Hot Stick w the 8 others. But it has the file name as my original Health Screen 00000042.
Do I just add .app at the end.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is over a thousand members signed up here if I'm correct?
Only about 33% truly understand just by reading then applying it.
66% need step by step instructions hands on.

D

Deleted User

AsosaYoung said:
There is over a thousand members here if I'm correct?

What about the other 1%?
happy.gif

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hellbent1 said:
Want to say Thanx to AsosaYoung and SilvrSurfer, the v289 systemMenu wad installed perfectly, still can't do the anyregion app though, still mismatched.

Many Many thanks, Will keep trying and maybe I will be able to help someone too..
Great Work you two.
Hellbent1

Sounds like you're having the IOS issue i was talking about. HBC working? and you had the 0.9.5 pack right? Try IOS Downgrader. Should get back up to par.

Posts merged

alcaholjunkie said:
QUOTE(AsosaYoung @ Jan 30 2009, 05:11 AM) There is over a thousand members here if I'm correct?

What about the other 1%?
happy.gif

Those are the ones that brick.

Kratozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i am very interested in softmii to try it out, i installed some apps on starfall(no disc check and refion free), will i need to remove them for softmii?
also, i downloaded a file that contains another file named: 00000042.apprickroll007 which kinda confuses me.....is my file a joke or something?
where can i get the most recent softmii pack?

dimikosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey this question has probably been asked a million times but, If i have gamma loader installer with starfall 3.2 do I just follow the normal install instructions or is there anything special I should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them