Gaming So how's the Boobs Beat-Em-Up game?

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
How is it? Is it worth the money? Anyone know what's the game about other than boobs?

P.S. I'm talking about Senran Kagura Burst

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gets a little repetitive but it is quite fun.

When I first went in I was expecting to suffer through huge frame rate issues and clunky controls a la Code of Princess but for the most part the game runs smooth as butter. The Hanzo story is pretty "meh" but the characters are likeable enough. The game really starts to pick up when you run through the Hebijo story and you get to learn the back story behind the "evil" shinobi which is also accompanied by a welcomed difficulty spike. The only thing the game really suffers from IMO is the lack of boss fights. Aside from the final boss, you'll get to fight the girls from the opposite school a few times but these battles tend to end in under 30 seconds once you start to grasp the combat.

At the end of the day I'd say its well worth the $30.(I assume thats still the price tag, if its on sale or something then definitely get it!)

Reactions: Skelletonike

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yup, I quite enjoyed the game. Besides, having a cover full of boobs next to all my other games sure makes it all better. <3

Now I have a game that matches with some of my figurines and anime posters, they no longer feel lonely. =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary