Hacking Homebrew FBI failing to install

fnihanfbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been modding my O3DS and I'm trying to get games installed through FBI. I tried using Retroarch but the O3DS isn't very good for emulators. I've been using hshop to try to install Dragon Quest VIII, I have already installed 3D Sonic 2 as a test but I haven't had any luck installing other games. I also tried Dragon Quest VII but also to no avail. I'm using the QR codes to install because I don't have access to an SD card reader at the moment. Is there anyone who knows what's wrong and possibly knows how to fix it? The download never exceeded the 3hr limit the link uses.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been modding my O3DS and I'm trying to get games installed through FBI. I tried using Retroarch but the O3DS isn't very good for emulators. I've been using <redacted> to try to install Dragon Quest VIII, I have already installed 3D Sonic 2 as a test but I haven't had any luck installing other games. I also tried Dragon Quest VII but also to no avail. I'm using the QR codes to install because I don't have access to an SD card reader at the moment. Is there anyone who knows what's wrong and possibly knows how to fix it? The download never exceeded the limit the link uses.
Is the FBI installer up-to-date? Works fine for me.

splaca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What happens if you try to install stuff from QR Codes not from hshop?
Say, if you try to install FTPD by reading QR Code in the Readme here: https://github.com/mtheall/ftpd

(If you're able to install FTPD, you could just send CIAs from your PC to your 3DS wirelessly, which you could use to install games and the hshop app itself.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo