Houda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There is also this one which is not a perfect copy but it's better than the GC or classic Controller :

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/features/hard...amecube-pad.jpg

(I have it
tongue.gif
)

Houda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I don't know because mine are by alphabet order.
If you want to sort them by this order, you must delete all your roms of your SD Card and then you must copy them 1 by 1 by alphabet order from your PC to your SD Card.
You can also use this method to change the order of the Homebrew Channel's apps!

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prisoner said:
I think that perfection and the "real snes" feeling, only with the Classic Controller can be reached
tongue.gif
I have posted this link quite a few times now. The SNES Retroport allows you to hook up a legit SNES controller to your GC port. I have one and it works like a charm with Snes9x for the Wii.

http://retrousb.com/index.php?productID=122

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Smack said:
Prisoner said:
I think that perfection and the "real snes" feeling, only with the Classic Controller can be reached
tongue.gif
I have posted this link quite a few times now. The SNES Retroport allows you to hook up a legit SNES controller to your GC port. I have one and it works like a charm with Snes9x for the Wii.

http://retrousb.com/index.php?productID=122
yeah....fine....

but if you don't have a snes pad....nor a classic controller snes pad replica....the normal classic controller is the only one
nyanya.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Fire-WSP said:
Can somebody explain me, why they use SNES9X 1.43 for this emu instead of SNES9X 1.51???
The Picture and Soundquality can not match with the VC Emu or the original games, its too bad!
Injecting games to the nintendo emu is still the way to go
frown.gif

I don't know what's the problem with the Picture & Sound, they are already quite good I think (never tried a VC though)
there was a port of snes9x 1.51 (or 1.50 ) but it is quite abandonned because it was somehow too slow on the Cube (sure it woyld run faster ion the wii)

for some reason, people stay with the 1.43 port because it actually have more features

triften

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Houda said:
I don't know because mine are by alphabet order.
If you want to sort them by this order, you must delete all your roms of your SD Card and then you must copy them 1 by 1 by alphabet order from your PC to your SD Card.
You can also use this method to change the order of the Homebrew Channel's apps!

You really don't need to go that far. Just sort them alphabetically on your PC, then copy the entire directory at once to your SD card. Done.

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got a little question, hope somebody know the answer to it.

When I try to load my sd card i get an error : 'error mounting wiisd 0'
or when choose sdcard slot a i get this error : ' Error reading dev0:\snes9x\roms
and when i choose sdcard slot b i get the following error 'Error reading dev1:\snes9x\roms

Really hope one of you guys can help me out here

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
legendofninny said:
ok that could be the problem, but its just strange cause before the homebrew channel I used the homebrew launcher thing and it did work.

yeah a previous version of the emulator worked fine in fat32 too. perhaps support got dropped somewhere, perhaps accidentally

smoger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prisoner said:
Jm9760 said:
Gens Plus could really use a lot of these improvements as well.
wink.gif
yeah...
the Genplus with wiimote support hangs randomly....and the one with only GC pad can't save on SD....

have you tried it with just the Wiimote? mine was crashing when i used the CC, but just Wiimote worked fine.. just a little annoying to use B as A.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fire-WSP said:
Can somebody explain me, why they use SNES9X 1.43 for this emu instead of SNES9X 1.51???
The Picture and Soundquality can not match with the VC Emu or the original games, its too bad!
Injecting games to the nintendo emu is still the way to go
frown.gif
I'm guessin this emulator is an adapted version of the gamecube-based snes9x.. so prolly easier to use that and edit it than to go to 1.51 and start from scratch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/