Gaming Skyward Sword Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhh how do we know that its not dual layered?
the game size was posted a couple pages back
is this is confirmed?

He posted a picture of the gamebox with a piece of paper that had the post number in it. The link has since been deleted, but enough of us saw it to confirm he has the game. I suppose he could've made up the size, but since he was telling the truth about the rest, I believe him.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i though it just showed a picture of the disc not the game size. i never got to see the picture
Well he didn't post a picture of the size - but if he has the disc, he could easily get the size (and did). Sure he could've made it up, but since he was truthful about actually having the came, I doubt he's trolling us.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i though it just showed a picture of the disc not the game size. i never got to see the picture
Well he didn't post a picture of the size - but if he has the disc, he could easily get the size (and did). Sure he could've made it up, but since he was truthful about actually having the came, I doubt he's trolling us.
what exactly is in the picture? if you can tell if it is ok with samred. but the size is quite surprising

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what exactly is in the picture? if you can tell it is ok with samred. but the size is quite surprising

Picture has the back of the gamebox (with "not for resale" printed on it) along with the bigger box that indicates its the limited edition bundle (with the golden wiimote). On top of that box is a piece of paper that says "Post #311" which is the post the picture was originally posted in.

Samred asked me to remove the link since he's concerned that he might get [falsely] accused of being the source of the leak (if it actually ends up leaking)

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what exactly is in the picture? if you can tell it is ok with samred. but the size is quite surprising

Picture has the back of the gamebox (with "not for resale" printed on it) along with the bigger box that indicates its the limited edition bundle (with the golden wiimote). On top of that box is a piece of paper that says "Post #311" which is the post the picture was originally posted in.

Samred asked me to remove the link since he's concerned that he might get [falsely] accused of being the source of the leak (if it actually ends up leaking)
ahh thank you very much. samred you lucky lucky gamer :D

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlike me, he actually provided sufficient proof that he does, in fact, own the game. I do believe he also said that he had ripped the game, but he said he couldn't transfer it to his USB without getting some kind of error. Since he ripped the game, he could easily know the file size.

Edit: Before worrying about the error he was getting about transferring to his USB, he admitted that he was behind in the softmod scene, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

moosh1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iv been reading this topic all through the day and I'm as hyped for a zelda SS leak as all of you I got a quick question what's a scene release?

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I saw the picture too, and I confirm that.. ..(and the "not for resale" printed in the back, was part of the original gamebox ...nothing especial. But show that its not fake)

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlike me, he actually provided sufficient proof that he does, in fact, own the game. I do believe he also said that he had ripped the game, but he said he couldn't transfer it to his USB without getting some kind of error. Since he ripped the game, he could easily know the file size.
wait what? according to Terra he didnt want to be accused to be the source of the leak

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep samred is now on the (non-existent) list of people who have provided evidence that they have the game. Thanks to him we now know the game size (3.93 GB), which will be invaluable in determining whether a leak is real or fake.

@moosh1989: A scene release is a warez release by an official scene group that follows a relatively strict set of rules. There are databases of all official scene releases, and anything on that list is more or less guaranteed to be real and follow the scene rules. If there is something wrong with a release, the group that posted it can request a nuke, or another group can request that the nuke council nuke it, in which case another group can make a release, or the original group can submit a new release (yes there are rules to piracy, and no I'm not making this shit up). There is a whole process to how these releases are done, which I won't get into, but in short, a scene release is an "official" release. There are also independent releases which don't have to adhere to the same rules and level of quality control.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the game itself was the cause of his USB errors. It's just that his Wii hasn't been updated in a long time, so I guess he doesn't have the proper IOSes and whatnot to get a USBLoader to work properly.

Reactions: 1 person

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait what? according to Terra he didnt want to be accused to be the source of the leak
He didn't leak it, he just ripped it for himself. He didn't upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: she was an apple appstore girl he was an uptodown boy