Status
Not open for further replies.

aufgreifen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the 18th it wont really be a leak, just sort of a normal scene release.
i wonder.. how many of you bought this game but are still waiting fro a leak?
i know i am.
Me too, definitely want that Golden Remote :D In fact, it may sound odd, but until now, I've really bought every game I played. The only occasion I did wait for a scene or p2p release were early leaks and games I were unsure about (simply to as a replacement for the lack of demos).

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have paid in full for several copies (I want 4 of the Wiimotes, giving the extra games as Christmas/Hanuka presents), and yet I am still anxiously awaiting a leak.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the 18th it wont really be a leak, just sort of a normal scene release.
i wonder.. how many of you bought this game but are still waiting fro a leak?
i know i am.
Me. I've had the limited edition bundle preordered for a while now. Would love to play the game early though (especially since the week of release is pretty busy for me)

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True enough =) A scene release that will allow me to play it early, awesomesauce =D
indeed. Although i am still debating whether to play the leak or not. But one thing that is certainly true is i will be downloading that leak

I have paid in full for several copies (I want 4 of the Wiimotes, giving the extra games as Christmas/Hanuka presents), and yet I am still anxiously awaiting a leak.
i bought two. one to stare at and one to play and for those golden wiimotes!

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought for a while that I wouldn't. I love the camping out for a midnight release and then racing home to play it. But then I realized, that if I wasn't playing it when I could be, I would probably go crazy (like really crazy (like a lot more crazy then normal (like totally bat shit insane))).

P.S. Oh god, I can still match parens from back when I coded in LISP. I love that language BTW.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon ran out, and my local GameStop has stopped taking LE pre-orders. If you really want to, I suggest you do it soon.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon ran out, and local GameStop has stopped taking LE preorders. If you really want to, I suggest you do it soon.
wait amazon ran out!? HOLY CRAP!!! i guess it was a good thing i bought one from gamestop and one from amazon.
and thank god for midnight releases otherwise i would go insane

aufgreifen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just preordered one LE (the first day they became available xD). I'd have liked an additional Wiimote, but then again, I wouldn't know what to do with the other game disc xD

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On another note, the guy who posted about the leak over on ZI just stated that he was mistaken. Looks like we can officially rule that one as fake.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to disrupt the leak chat, but does anyone have a link to the anniversary concert that was posted in the last thread? It was on a soundcloud account i think.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to disrupt the leak chat, but does anyone have a link to the anniversary concert that was posted in the last thread? It was on a soundcloud account i think.
soundcloud.com/thebitbeacon/sets/loz25symla
It's orgasmic to say the least.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will be nice to have the official recordings of most of the songs on the soundtrack CD. There is a decent amount of ambient noise in that recording.

Every time I refresh the Wii pre list and there is a new entry, and then I realize that it isn't SS but instead some crappy game that nobody (and I mean nobody) cares about, I die a little inside.

Reactions: 1 person

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon ran out, and my local GameStop has stopped taking LE pre-orders. If you really want to, I suggest you do it soon.
Yea I know. Best buy still seems to be taking pre-orders though, so if I decide to get more, it'll be from there.

On another note, the guy who posted about the leak over on ZI just stated that he was mistaken. Looks like we can officially rule that one as fake.

Damn. Too bad.

Question for those of you who have the game pre-ordered: If the leak ends up being the PAL version, will you still play it even though the save won't be compatible with your legit copy? I've heard the translation differs too. For example:
"Sealed One" is called "The Imprisoned"

I personally am not decided. I'd love to play the game early, but I think it'd bother me if I can't transfer my save

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I know. Best buy still seems to be taking pre-orders though, so if I decide to get more, it'll be from there.

Damn. Too bad.

Question for those of you who have the game pre-ordered: If the leak ends up being the PAL version, will you still play it even though the save won't be compatible with your legit copy? I've heard the translation differs too
("Sealed One" is called "The Imprisoned"
for example). I personally am not decided. I'd love to play the game early, but I think it'd bother me if I can't transfer my save
Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoiler tagsss.

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Damn. Too bad.

Question for those of you who have the game pre-ordered: If the leak ends up being the PAL version, will you still play it even though the save won't be compatible with your legit copy? I've heard the translation differs too ("Sealed One" is called "The Imprisoned" for example). I personally am not decided. I'd love to play the game early, but I think it'd bother me if I can't transfer my save
Spoilers. Spoilers. Spoiler tagsss.
Is that really worthy of a spoiler tag? That guy is revealed really early in the game.

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will play regardless of what region it is. I will either be able to convert the save, or I will finish my first play-through on the leak, and then do my second on my retail copy. As to the different translations, I'm not sure that's true. I have heard that if you for example translate the German names into English, you get something different than the official English translation, but that the EU and US English translations are the same.

Let's err on the side of caution with spoiler tags. Thanks.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most pal translations are different than there ntsc counterparts and i have yet to run into a save i cant transfer over heck i take my jpn saves and use them on ntsc games.

atleast we now no the game isnt dual layered

TerraPhantm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atleast we now no the game isnt dual layered

Yea, that's a relief for those of us w/ launch Wiis. 3.93GB is surprising for a game w/o FMVs though... I guess the orchestrated soundtrack might take a decent bit of space if they stored it in an uncompressed format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)