Harvey's Completely Random Group!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. Actually, it's more of an asylum, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to my incredibly insane GBAtemp group! Wanna know what goes on here? Nothing that makes sense, that's what!

The rule is that there are no rules. Except, of course, the GBAtemp Terms of Service. We wouldn't want to break THOSE rules, would we?

There are some "normal" threads, but most of the threads (and sub-forums) are complete crap-posting threads where just about anything goes! Some follow certain themes, but you don't have to go with it. CHAOS RULES HERE, SO I EXPECT CHAOS!

What are the "normal" threads?

Well, this one, for starters.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-me...sque-group-ever-not-clickbait-promise.635270/ I'm trying to show the world that GBAtemp groups are an awesome addition! After being available for over a year, they still don't get enough attention. Help me achieve certain goals to prove to GBAtemp that groups are cool! (These are not requirements to join and play around, but it would help a lot.)

... Aaand that's about it for now. If others get posted, I'll update this list as needed.

Try out these other groups!

• DC Universe: For all DC Comics fans. Talk about anything DC here!
  • The Christian Gamers Group: A non-religious group about Christianity. This is where you can discuss anything of a spiritual or metaphysical nature. No one is shunned from here, unless they break the rules or ToS.
  • Allergies: We all got 'em. Discuss your health and how to mitigate allergic reactions.
  • This is a group. This is text. This is an extension of this group. No, the other way around. ... Nevermind!
...Huh. Weird. I own them all. What a coincidence! :rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: