I couldnt stop.
f9a44b534f8ab5a2e82f64979ac2ad61.jpg
Love it

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol Nintendo you crack me up. People won't even need a ***king nand mod to install sighax.... LOL
Less a backdoor, more how they repair systems with corrupted NAND without having to disassemble the whole thing.

I figured there was something like this somewhere. (Previously it was mentioned that it could boot from the Wi-Fi SPI flash, but only if eMMC wasn't bootable.)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Are there files and details yet on how to use the NTR hax?

Edit : probably not or it would be in the guide already.

No. Might be a bit before that's do able and there are a limited set of DS flashcarts that could be used. You have to be able to reflash them AND change the blowfish related stuff. Anything that uses a FPGA is likely to be usable as a sighax installer. ;)

Orbiting234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work for me. Tried the upgrade on two systems (o3ds and 2ds). Both just say "Primary firmware partition corrupted" in yellow and then "Failed to backup firmware" in red.

Attachments

• 20170519.jpg
    20170519.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 232

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed, worked fine, nothing really different from a9lh. Thanks though devs :).
There is a difference. The ability to install something similar to a9lh on the latest firmware, and any future firmware. So as long as you can either hardmod or find a way to get dsiware up and running you have the ability to install boot9strap

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
No. Might be a bit before that's do able and there are a limited set of DS flashcarts that could be used. You have to be able to reflash them AND change the blowfish related stuff. Anything that uses a FPGA is likely to be usable as a sighax installer. ;)
DSTwo will work, right? I knew there was a reason I never got around to selling mine :-)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
DSTwo will work, right? I knew there was a reason I never got around to selling mine :-)

Yeah if the firmware for it has been re'ed and documented and there is a public way of reflashing custom stuff to it, then yes. :P

Though Acekard2i is the only one that's publically reflashable. Right now it can be used for NTR card hax. But that's old news. :P

Reactions: Quantumcat

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a warning to everyone, if you're on 11.4 even with a9lh, you will in fact brick. You cannot recover the brick either. I was dumb enough to update to 11.4 on my o3ds before doing this. Luckily, it was just my o3ds and not my n3ds.
Nope, incorrect. Just did it on my a9lh 11.4 n3ds. No problems, ran perfectly and upgrade to b9s was done in 5 minutes.

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats the difference between Sighax and Boot9Strap?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesn't work for me. Tried the upgrade on two systems (o3ds and 2ds). Both just say "Primary firmware partition corrupted" in yellow and then "Failed to backup firmware" in red.
Go to https://3ds.guide/updating-to-boot9strap Its not called Sighax but i believe its the same thing.

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone else wanting additional confirmation: It installed on my brother's 11.0 3DS perfectly fine as well.

(Would've given him my 3DS if it did brick his, don't worry lol. He only wanted me to hack his because he was jealous of mine anyways.)

Reactions: hurrz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Beyblade let it rip haha.