adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay just saw that plailect also mentioned this
Plaililectisisistz Guide said:
You can now hold (Start) + (Select) + (X) on boot to dump the ARM11 bootrom (boot11.bin), the ARM9 bootrom (boot9.bin), and your console unique OTP (OTP.bin) to the /boot9strap/ folder on your SD card (note that this will not have any kind of prompt or message).

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sighax is worse then a9lh aside from the fact it can't be patched a9lh boots faster
Citation needed.
guys do you think with boot9 a custom os like linux or dingux will be bootable someday ?
A Linux proof of concept has been around for a while now.

Regarding decrypting CIAs: My ROM Properties Page shell extension does support partial decryption, but only enough to display the icon and header information. IIRC, the existing tools should be able to handle it once the keys are added in the right place.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: OrGoN3

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bet XD

Nice dude! Sorry to hear about your finger though...
I mean I like the n3ds but the start and select buttons are definately designed to hurt your finger when you press them a little stronger than you should, so now I have to deal with yellows8 boot9tools which are acting a little strange over here...

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"You can now hold (Start) + (Select) + (X) on boot to dump the ARM11 bootrom (boot11.bin), the ARM9 bootrom (boot9.bin), and your console unique OTP (OTP.bin) to the /boot9strap/ folder on your SD card" <--any reason to do this?
I believe this file is one that you can use if you happen to brick your 3ds in any way.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean I like the n3ds but the start and select buttons are definately designed to hurt your finger when you press them a little stronger than you should, so now I have to deal with yellows8 boot9tools which are acting a little strange over here...
How are they acting strange?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍