Tutorial Setup Custom Firmware w/ SigPatches

Were you successful in installing redNAND?

• Yes, it worked perfectly.

Votes: 173 66.0%
  • Yes, but with some hiccups.

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • No, and I bricked.

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • No, it didn't work, but I didn't brick! :)

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters

kabaneri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You'd want to go to Title Launcher, then just launch the game from there.
However, there's a section in the guide that actually allows you to turn games region free, so you can boot into it from the home menu.
You need the SDK though, but if it's something you feel comfortable doing, it's definitely a viable option :)
Tks man.
I will read more and try that, i just do the rednand for a video tutorial and know just what i have saw.

I report something it happing right now.

I install the dlc of mk8, and open 3 of 4 cups, after 3 racing, i choose one course of tha block cup (bell cup) and my course is the choose one, so the console stop and i havê to force turn off in power button on console.

Enviado de meu S480 usando Tapatalk

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Tks man.
I will read more and try that, i just do the rednand for a video tutorial and know just what i have saw.

I report something it happing right now.

I install the dlc of mk8, and open 3 of 4 cups, after 3 racing, i choose one course of tha block cup (bell cup) and my course is the choose one, so the console stop and i havê to force turn off in power button on console.

What? Are you saying your dlc crashes?

Reactions: kabaneri

kabaneri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What? Are you saying your dlc crashes?
Yes, is choosen a course of a bell cup, that cup is blocking (the único of dlc) and the video game freeze the screen. I need to shut down in power console button (sorry the poor and error english).

Tomorrow i will do that sigpatches.

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tap the power button, after opening cfw loader and i get a red screen on gamepad, and boots back to home menu.. doesn't wipe sd card. What's going on? Am I not timing it right?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tap the power button, after opening cfw loader and i get a red screen on gamepad, and boots back to home menu.. doesn't wipe sd card. What's going on? Am I not timing it right?
You sure you're not using Fix94's fork instead of dimok's?
You have to be using Dimok's fork of IOSUHAX.

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rednand isn't booting for me, it seems to be stuck on the wii u menu loading screen. My SD card also looks like it's permanently on 30.2GB now too so I guess the nand was dumped?

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rednand isn't booting for me, it seems to be stuck on the wii u menu loading screen. My SD card also looks like it's permanently on 30.2GB now too so I guess the nand was dumped?

You have a gamepad correct? It should be showing some kind of a welcome to redNAND message on the gamepad at the very least.

As for your SD and your statement about it being permanent, if you wish not to use redNAND anymore, you can run diskpart on it and return the SD to it's original size, but that of course removes anything that was on the SD.

Last edited by Irastris,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/