Tutorial Setup Custom Firmware w/ SigPatches

Were you successful in installing redNAND?

• Yes, it worked perfectly.

Votes: 173 66.0%
  • Yes, but with some hiccups.

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • No, and I bricked.

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • No, it didn't work, but I didn't brick! :)

Votes: 16 6.1%

• Total voters

Briyoda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work with some help from punderino he said something in my post about something about sig patches you can check my thread THX SOOOOO Much for the help

Reactions: iAqua

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I unfortunately am stuck with the installation of sysconfigtool. When loading up wupinstaller from the homebrew launcher within RedNAND as per the guide, it loads up a black screen stating to press A for a NAND installation. After pressing A, I receive Error: install error code 0xFFFBF440. Not sure why I have the wupinstaller.elf, meta and icon in the SD Card Root/wiiu/apps/wupinstaller as well as the sysconfigtoolp01 extracted into SDCardRoot/install. Am I doing something wrong?

iAqua

OP
Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
I unfortunately am stuck with the installation of sysconfigtool. When loading up wupinstaller from the homebrew launcher within RedNAND as per the guide, it loads up a black screen stating to press A for a NAND installation. After pressing A, I receive Error: install error code 0xFFFBF440. Not sure why I have the wupinstaller.elf, meta and icon in the SD Card Root/wiiu/apps/wupinstaller as well as the sysconfigtoolp01 extracted into SDCardRoot/install. Am I doing something wrong?
Try the download on that iso site,

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the correct pathway to mocha cfw, im on sysnand and getting a -5 error

Just download it from the Homebrew Appstore. That will ensure it's in the correct path. I'm away from my files at the moment but I believe the path is:

SD/wiiu/apps/mocha/mocha.elf

Or maybe the sub directory is mochacfw. I dunno. Download via HBAS

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, thank you. My path was Mocha CFW. I have changed that, but now when i exit a game the system freezes. I uninstalled CBHC and went back to my Haxchi.

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, thank you. My path was Mocha CFW. I have changed that, but now when i exit a game the system freezes. I uninstalled CBHC and went back to my Haxchi.

If you coldboot Mocha you have to enable the "coldboothax (use syshax.xml)" option visible only in the expert options. You need a syshax.xml for that to work but I think the CBHC installer creates one for you if it doesn't exist.

I'm coldbooting Mocha and everything is working as coldboot CFW did. Except now when the firmware loads I have a super sexy picture of Kari Byron on the Wii U gamepad.

Arousal: Confirmed
Fapping: Plausible
Nut: Busted

Last edited by DocAmes1980,
Reactions: wicksand420

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
about to instqll redand but i dont see a autobooting optins in mocha only see config view mode off, skip this menu on launch on,show launch image off, launch systemmenu on, rednand on

Last edited by Lokote2134,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, i had a little problem with the CBHC, when going to sysmenu it stated not to remove the usb and looped. I had to unplug the console to remedy this.

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im installing rednand right now and i have the 32 black version i have a 64gb sd card but i just notice does it matter that i have alot of games install over 120gb worth of games install into my usb for this rednand to work? im not sure if that matters or not is it coping all my games?

Last edited by Lokote2134,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1