Send/Take PKM Files To/From Retail Games

Send/Take PKM Files To/From Retail Games

A PKM file is a copy of a pokemon's data. You can get these files online, or rip them out of a save file yourself.
Using the tools here you can send a PKM file to an actual game on your 3/DS/i, or get one out of your real game.

This guide will NOT cover editing the PKM files, there's entire forums out there for doing that.
This guide needs admin rights on your computer, and a wireless network.

1. Intro
  2. Procedure
  3. Tools, Resources
  4. Troubleshooting

Reactions: 1 person

YataG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
YataG said:
How do you actaully make the PKMs?
Download them or Pokesav I can see your grammar is getting better but a single question mark isn't much.
Who are you lol

The pokesav links do not work since the forums is down but where do i dl the ohter thing

Corsair420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I looked around before posting but I didn't see an answer to my issue, which is as such...(i'm using Pokemon Diamond)

I drag the file onto the sendpkm file, the cmd prompt open and tells me to change my DS's DNS to whatever it is, so I load up my pokemon change the dns and load up the game, head to Jubilife city and go into the GTS, I go in and i try to connect to the GTS and now for the last 15 minutes or so i've been stuck at teh screen where it says "Logging into Nintendo WFC. Please Wait..." I have green bars but nothing is happening, no errors, no not-connecting nothing but the blue screen and the text.

I don't know if its just supposed to take awhile or what, but it's starting to annoy me, been working on it most of today and all but a few hours yesterday

YataG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I am done making my pokemon and after i receive i try to use it in wifi online random battles./ratings it wont let i use Pokemon White is there something I am doing wrong in pokemon i recived pokemon before and they have worked

vivianaisbatman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever I try to open up ir-tgs, it comes on, but then quickly closes. I know that there is a troobleshooting answer for this, but it doesn't answer mine. I extracted it from winrar.

ManthonyChopkins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone still check this page?

Anyways, I merely wanted to grab some event pokemon (hopefully they will seem legit) but for whatever reason I can't get my DS to connect when I use the DNS that I am given by the program. I've gotten a 52XXX and a 20XXX error while trying to use this. Other than that I got the python script running fine, it tells me the DNS to put in, etc, I enter it in ONLY through my HG retail cart.

I'm using a NETGEAR WGR614v7 wireless router for my DS, but my computer is wired into said router. DS can connect just fine when it auto-obtains DNS. I have all firewalls on my computer turned OFF (I normally have them off anyways) But I'm not sure how to tell what my router is blocking, if anything. On the router site I have checked and it does not look like it is blocking any ports. Is there a tutorial for port forwarding with regards to the ir-gts script? How can I see what ports other programs are using?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this thread is dead and I'm necro-ing it, but I just would like to figure this out.

Thanks.

BuLu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello,I am trying to overcome a difficulty with pkmsend.The first time ( a few months ago ) I tried to transfer a couple of pokemon(s) it worked,but the last 2 days I am getting really pissed..Here is the situation:
First of all,I have the right options for the wi-fi so no problems with DNS etc,skype and other programms deactivated,anti-virus deactivated as well.I run sendpkm,drag and drop the .pkm file hit enter.After the message "Encoding!" pops up,I have to wait a while and then this message keeps coming out:
"Unhandled exception in thread started by <function dnsspoof at 0x019EAA30>
Traceback<most recent call last>:
File "C\Users\Emanon\Desktop\file\pokehaxlib.py", line 70, in dnsspoof
s=socket.socket<>;sconnect< < "bash.org",80>>;
File "<string>",line 1,in connect
socket.error:[Errno 10060]++++"
By ++++ I mean that the message is probably not over but instead some weird characters in various languages are shown one over the other(which doesn't make it a "readable" text)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The issue might be that bash.org is down considering the script seems to connect to it for some reason.
? I don't see "bash" in any of the .py files.

Try using IR-GTS instead of sendpkm
This is for IR-GTS, sendpkm is just the command/file used.

BuLu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried same code in linux(followed the guide) and still similar mistakes.The sure thing it's not about ports,i ran cmd ,netstat in order to check if it conflicts and it didn't(checked pdis etc).I don't know why it is connected to bash.org,tried to browse it but couldn't.Later i will log in as a guest and try to test it.Btw same method ,same code etc worked fine 2 months ago xD.Anyway thanks for your help ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...