Homebrew Save File Editing on Animal Crossing with Luma v10.0.1

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking online and I can't find any resources that might explain and help on what I should do to either hack, cheat, or use save file editing for animal crossing new leaf with luma. anything I've found is either for an older version of luma or citra. any feedback is welcome and appreciated-- I'm really just trying to get the simplest way to hack my game. my biggest goal is increasing the amount of bells I have, going to the island is such a pain!

Firefox2100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to do about the game...... If you're seeking a way to hack the game on-the-go, I'd say search for NTR scripts for ACNL. And if you'd like to do some simple save editing on 3DS, there's an app called Leaf Edit (or sth similar) on tiny-db (there's rule against sharing like this, so plz google this, and I won't paste the link); and if it's full function save editor you seek, you'll have to do it on PC I'm afraid. But please understand that all save editing comes with risks, do remember to backup before messing with saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn