Homebrew Animal Crossing New Leaf - ARM 11 (core 1) error

Bookuman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I am having trouble getting this error when I try to boot Animal Crossing New Leaf on my CFW 2DS XL. What's odd is none of my other games installed are effected by this issue, they all play normally. It seems to be isolated to just this game.

The Facts:
-Game is an installed CIA file via FBI.
-System Version: 11.15.0-47U.
-No other games get this error.
-This system has had CFW for years and this game has played flawlessly till last week.

What I have tried so far:
-Back up save and than delete CIA file and than reinstall on 2DS via CIA File.
-Updated Luma to the latest version Manually. (Used Luma3DSv11.0)

Any ideas or suggestions would gladly be accepted. This save file/game have been ongoing for 6 years. I'm a fanatic for animal crossing.

Thank you! Really appreciate any help :)

Attachments

• ARM 11 error.jpg
    ARM 11 error.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 124

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried installing a cia from a different source?
Try importing the seed in fbi, it's under titles then ACNL. Make sure you're connected to WiFi..
If the above doesn't work, it could be a corrupted save or extdata. You can back up both with Checkpoint or JKSV, and experiment with launching the game with no save, or with no extdata, etc. And see it boots to the title screen..

Bookuman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CoolMe Thank you for the response, I am getting an 404 error when trying to update the seed. Tested and definitely connected to the internet. I am going to try installing a different CIA file like you mentioned and see if I can get better results. I will also test doing it without a save.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CoolMe Thank you for the response, I am getting an 404 error when trying to update the seed. Tested and definitely connected to the internet. I am going to try installing a different CIA file like you mentioned and see if I can get better results. I will also test doing it without a save.
Make sure to back up your save and extdata with Checkpoint first before deleting your save.

Bookuman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you @CoolMe That worked wonderfully.

Some notes:
-When I installed my CIA file, my back up was from before the update. So I had to update my game.
-It also had me update my 3DS. (I'm curious if that was part of it? it hadn't prompted me for an update before)
-After that, the game launched without a save no problem.
-I loaded my save via checkpoint and everything is as it was.

Thank you again, really happy to have my village back!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you @CoolMe That worked wonderfully.

Some notes:
-When I installed my CIA file, my back up was from before the update. So I had to update my game.
-It also had me update my 3DS. (I'm curious if that was part of it? it hadn't prompted me for an update before)
-After that, the game launched without a save no problem.
-I loaded my save via checkpoint and everything is as it was.

Thank you again, really happy to have my village back!
The system update has nothing to do with it.
Now, did you restore extdata data too? 'cause there could be some data like photos in there..

SXlulXM

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hola papus hablo españols pero creo que aqui hay mas gente q habla ingles entonces voy a traducir pipipipi.:cry:

thank god for having found this forum, thanks to that I can play animal crossing again, the error arm11 ( core1 ) occurred last night at 9 o'clock at night, and I was very distressed since previously that error came out when trying to start the game hyrule warriors, for which I tried to import the seed in the FBI, which did not work, so I decided to give up playing it, seeing that the same error happened to my animal crossing just after about 5 hours Having been played without any problem, it caused me a lot of despair since such a cute animal crossing game
I couldn't give it up as I gave up playing hyrule warriors on my 3ds, at first it didn't work for me because I didn't download the CIA from another source as @CoolMe says, I wanted to try the checkpoint and the extdata without installing another CIA, I thought It would be the same but changing the files and it didn't work, so I installed the game from a page called rpgarchive, which also provided me with the 1.5 update of the game, and I did the procedures again and it actually worked.
I am very happy to have recovered my game and now I can be happy to have animal crossing in my 3ds without losing any progress that I had.

Regarding HYRULE WARRIORS, as I said before, I installed it through fbi and when I started it, it gave me the error arm11 (core1), if anyone knows what to do about it, I would greatly appreciate your help or opinion, and I am not trying what is done in this forum with animal crossing because I had never entered the game before, so I don't know what to do :(

another thinks: (creo que se escribe asi, esto no lo estoy traduciendo xdxddxdxd buasaaa)

@CoolMe, good song bro, slipknot is very insane and one of my favorite bands ejejhrerje

bueno tilines eso es todo wazaaaaa :mthr:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding HYRULE WARRIORS, as I said before, I installed it through fbi and when I started it, it gave me the error arm11 (core1)
Check in fbi if the version of the game you installed matches the region of your 3ds, if it's not, you need to run Luma3DS Locale Switcher to change it to your region.
If it's unclear for you which version you have installed, verify the title id on a 3ds database online, like this one.
good song bro, slipknot is very insane and one of my favorite bands ejejhrerje
Actually it's not about "Slipknot" the band, but nice try. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina