Help an Animal Crossing New Leaf cartridge that I bought will always reload the same save even if i recreate the game!

sceptile_exe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi several days ago I bought an used cartridge of Animal Crossing New Leaf and the ex-owner perhaps with a save editor put 999,49 bells in the pockets and unlocked the fairy tale bridge,fairy tale town hall and fairy tale station and camping area (even if they were at the beginning of the game after becoming mayor) and every time I try to recreate the game it'll reload always the old save.There is a way that I can fix this?Is a problem with the secure value?Thx for the help

2023-01-15_17-47-37.277_bot.png

Last edited by sceptile_exe,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi several days ago I bought an used cartridge of Animal Crossing New Leaf and the ex-owner put 999,49 bells in the pocket with an save editor perhaps (not in the bank) and every time I try to recreate the game it'll reload always the old save.There is a way that I can fix this?Is a problem with the secure value?Thx for the help

View attachment 347515
Normally games should allow complete reset of save data (I'd back it up before with Checkpoint/JKSM just in case).
Often there is some button combination to be held on starting the game like (A)+(B)+(X)+(Y) – should be possible to find it online.

sceptile_exe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally games should allow complete reset of save data (I'd back it up before with Checkpoint/JKSM just in case).
Often there is some button combination to be held on starting the game like (A)+(B)+(X)+(Y) – should be possible to find it online.
I tried both the methods you suggested me but nothing.The game will always reload the old save even if I restore it with another gardendat.plus via Checkpoint/JKSV or even if I delete the data with the button combination to be held on the starting of the game.

Last edited by sceptile_exe,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Discord need to die