(RUMOR) N3DS & N3DSXL US Release Date Revealed by Gamestop

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yjykv4rruwsgiksguirm.jpg

ok so i guess it will just be red and black and no blue for US N3DS XL then
makes me not feel so bad about importing from AU, even if it has 9.2 or under at least i spent the extra money on a unique color for my region and got the color i really wanted

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it has been already stated that the prices will maintain that of the current prices for both Original and XL versions (169 and 199 dlls respectively).
Might as well wait and see until Gamestop updates their database.

I don't think Majora's Mask will be released next month.
It said Spring... And spring doesn't start until March 21st I think. :P

yee!! :) I'm so excited. I hope they stay around that price range. I'm definitely grabbing the XL this on release.
were the face plates customizable or was that just the regular one?

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eventually all colors will be available...you got a timed exclusive color for NA but you lost NA server for eShop and game updates.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
yee!! :) I'm so excited. I hope they stay around that price range. I'm definitely grabbing the XL this on release.
Just the Regular N3DS. Japan has 2 LE of N3DSLL (Smash & MH) though.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Apparently only the regular New 3DS will have the plates, the New 3DS LL won't have that feature... Which is not that bad seriously.

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was actually considering upgrading as I still have a launch day 3DS. I have all of the ambassador games as well as Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire downloaded. I know it can't be as simple as putting the SD card in the new 3DS and being able to play all of those titles right off the bat so does anybody know if its possible to transfer my games and save files? I've read mixed statements and am unsure.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also what the hell kind of animals do they have working at that lame stop , that poster looks like it has been through the war already and the console has not even been announced,

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Well I was actually considering upgrading as I still have a launch day 3DS. I have all of the ambassador games as well as Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire downloaded. I know it can't be as simple as putting the SD card in the new 3DS and being able to play all of those titles right off the bat so does anybody know if its possible to transfer my games and save files? I've read mixed statements and am unsure.
A simple systransfer is all it takes. You also need to be on the same fw version.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Gamestop buy consoles and software from Nintendo and Nintendo's Distributors.
The ownership is Gamestop's, not Nintendo's.
Never????
If it was true, there would be leaks online by now (see: posters getting leaked, most likely because they've just got them to put up tomorrow). You know how thirsty those Gamestop employees are for some Internet points.

I can say right now my local Game has N3DS in the stock room right now, without evidence, are you going to believe me?

Reactions: Skelletonike

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That red N3DS XL looks awesome! I think I'll purchase it, take my Black N3DS XL AUS and create my own Crimson/Black N3DS XL :yaynds:

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have egg on my face. :). I guess Nintendo is stupid enough to announce the release one day befor most of the retailers end their extended holiday return policy.

Where did you hear that? I doubt it, and really hope not. That's the one I wanted!
This is 'Merica! Bigger is always better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1