(RUMOR) N3DS & N3DSXL US Release Date Revealed by Gamestop

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, "just a matter of days". 5 days ago and still nothing. No announcement on their website.

I got a WiiKey U to sell you if you want one. :)

In the US you can. In addition almost every major retailer has a holiday extended return policy. Everything bought in November through December can be returned until January 15th.

I want to say how much bullshit that statement is. I wasn't allowed to return something new to GameStop.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to say how much bullshit that statement is. I wasn't allowed to return something new to GameStop.
Not bullshit. Check out Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Amazon, SAMs Club. Hell you can buy a MacBook Pro from Apple and return it 30 days later.

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yjykv4rruwsgiksguirm.jpg

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hehehe...looks like my prediction maybe right all along, been saying New 3DS will come before end of February 2015, patience may have just paid off.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can clearly see the NTSC ESBR ratings on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate cover for North America release.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I already know I will buy this little puppy...

Only thing I want to know is the firmware that the Opening Batch of New 3DS' will have so I can use it with the Gateway flashcard.
I do think that they will be in 9.2U tops, I can hardly believe that Nintendo could develop, produce, market and ship all their handhelds in two months (since the 9.3U update came out in second week of December).

Let's just wait until tomorrow and see...
If it does get released in February The 13th, I will be in a Gamestop at noon the 14th in the worst case scenario to buy one. :D

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHERE IS THAT FROM?!

Neogaf appearntly from gamestop and also posted on kotaku
http://kotaku.com/looks-like-the-new-3ds-is-coming-out-next-month-1679277751

Rumor suggests Nintendo's New 3DS—a poorly-titled yetexcellent hardware revisionof the Old 3DS—will be officially announced for North America tomorrow, and that it'll come out on February 13.

Though nothing is official yet, there's a lot of compelling evidence.
  • The above flier, via NeoGAF, showing a "2.13" release date.
  • A report from the fan website Gamnesia that also pegs the date as February 13.
  • Kotaku has heard from a number of GameStop sources that the retail chain is preparing to take reservations on the New 3DS starting tomorrow, though none of those sources were able to confirm that specific release date. [UPDATE (3:59pm): Shortly after publication of this article, a GameStop source confirmed to Kotaku that the above poster is real.]
  • Tomorrow at 9am Eastern there's a Nintendo Direct, followed by a media event in San Francisco. (Kotaku will be in attendance.)
Also: does that ad mean Majora's Mask 3D is coming next month too? We'll hear more in the morning. Stay tuned.

You can reach the author of this post at [email protected] or on Twitter at @jasonschreier.

Reactions: Skull Kiddo

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Going by prices of the New 3DS XL in Australia, it should be the same price as a Vita Slim.
I think it has been already stated that the prices will maintain that of the current prices for both Original and XL versions (169 and 199 dlls respectively).
Might as well wait and see until Gamestop updates their database.

I don't think Majora's Mask will be released next month.
It said Spring... And spring doesn't start until March 21st I think. :P

Reactions: sanin6 and Nemix77

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Agreed. The release date in just for the New 3DS console itself on the poster...the games are just there to showcase upcoming New 3DS enhanced titles for the hype to help with sales.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld