www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
WOW! VERY Sweet application! The BEST ROM Manager I've EVER SEENÂ
biggrin.gif

Many Thanks Hank Chill!
bow.gif
 However (like everything northing's perfect) It Shows Rune factory w/ an Lumininus Arc's Boxshot
and Hero's Of Mana Has Rune Factory's BoxShot!Â
wacko.gif
Lumininuss Arc's BoxShot is correct however. Is there a way to fix this..if there is nothing i can do i PERSONALLY Know what They are!
happy.gif

THE TIME COMMANDO WAZ HEREÂ
cool.gif
Â
nds.gif

What IS Time Commando You Ask?
Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Commando

I LOVE MY R4!Â
yaynds.gif

There was a problem with the numbering because one of the games was nuked, so about 8 or so were off -- to fix this, click on the game with the wrong box art, and then click on the box art itself -- this'll force a refresh and give you the right one.

--Henry

Typhoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I thought I had it fixed in the latest revision...

If I fix it, can I have you test it privately and let me know if it's good, as I can't test the Linux build.

Hi,

of course. I'll be really glad to help you fix this problem.

You should already have my email as we already exchange emails, but I'll send one more asap to be certain.

Thank you
Typhoe

ryohki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi Hank

This latest build of Rominator is causing me no end of grief!

I have it installed on three versions of Windows:

Windows Vista x86
Windows XP x64
Windows XP x86

Now I know the first two you don't technically support, however I'm getting the same/similar problems on the 32bit XP installation. Basically, whenever I try and add a ROM to the flash card, the program freezes and crashes back out to the desktop.

After the crash it will sometimes have copied the ROM, other times, it hasn't.

Secondly, the numbering of ROM's has totally gone to pot!! Rominator is letting repeats be added, albeit with different numbering.

Any suggestions please?

Many thanks

I was having the same problem under vista.
running it in compatability mode should fix it. I Haven't had any issues since.

morinzo1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i use the rom trimmer in rominator? i'm waiting for my TOSHIBA 4GB Micro SDHC, and would like to go ahead and trim the roms while i'm waiting on it to arrive..

thanks

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
how do i use the rom trimmer in rominator? i'm waiting for my TOSHIBA 4GB Micro SDHC, and would like to go ahead and trim the roms while i'm waiting on it to arrive..

thanks

Another lazy question. Rominator trims on the fly. If trimming is enabled, when you transfer to your card, it'll trim it to the card, leaving the original untouched.

Dazimus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone else having problems copying Phoenix Wright 3 (J) over? I renamed the rom to Phoenix Wright 3, dragged the rom to my flash card and Rominator closes without any kind of error message. I still have space on my card so that isn't an issue.

Anyone else came across this?

Edit: Freak error it seems, I deleted the rom and copied it back, can't replicate it now.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone else having problems copying Phoenix Wright 3 (J) over? I renamed the rom to Phoenix Wright 3, dragged the rom to my flash card and Rominator closes without any kind of error message. I still have space on my card so that isn't an issue.

Edit: Freak error it seems, I deleted the rom and copied it back, can't replicate it now.

Gotta love freak errors!

Yeah, it's funny how some people get them sometimes.. It's also funny how I've never been able to replicate them either
smile.gif

--Henry

EvilMonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Are you having Rominator trim when you flash? Because I don't think Rominator trims that well with games not in its database. (I think?)

Dazimus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rominator has just quit out again without an error message. This time was after auto-renaming Advance Wars DS and then dragging the rom to my card. It started to copy the rom, then quit Rominator in the middle of the copy. Very confusing.

Edit: And again copying another rom. I'm going to just delete Rominator and try a fresh install of it.

Dazimus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I seem to have random crashes in the later versions of rominator.
when I copy to my flash card, either rominator will crash before it even starts copying, or shut itself down after copying is complete... in some cases, it won't work again until I kill the process in task manager.
(using vista, and current version of rominator)

Just found this error in a search, it's the exact same errors I'm getting, and just noticed Rominator is still running a process as well. Was there ever a fix for this?

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I seem to have random crashes in the later versions of rominator.
when I copy to my flash card, either rominator will crash before it even starts copying, or shut itself down after copying is complete... in some cases, it won't work again until I kill the process in task manager.
(using vista, and current version of rominator)

Just found this error in a search, it's the exact same errors I'm getting, and just noticed Rominator is still running a process as well. Was there ever a fix for this?

I'm suffering from the same issue. Recently, anytime I drag a ROM from the database into my flashkart folder, it shuts down, promptly, no warning or error messages whatsoever. I was wondering if there is a way to reinstall the program without losing the save files.

On a sidenote, if something fatal happens, like incorrect registries and Rominator database corruptions, we'll need tools to retrieve our precious backup save files before performing a clean install. Since the program itself creates its own database of our save files as a file named "saveBackup.rsd", there is no way to extract them from it unless we manually transfer all our Roms into our flashkarts and withdraw the save files ourselves.

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
I also get this from time to time. Don't understand why it is happening either. No error or anything. I just figure it is one of those freak crashes and go and retry the copy. Then it works fine.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News