Gaming 'Rodea: The Sky Soldier - Limited Edition' up for pre-orders

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
rodea_the_sky_soldier_wiiu_3_1024x1024.jpg

Link: http://store.nisaeurope.com/products/rodea-the-sky-soldier-limited-edition-wii-u

It costs £60 and as such it's intended for PAL systems only. I'm not gonna pre-order seeing how bad the Wii U is so if they want to sell it then make the Wii version available for retail.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I always love the aesthetics of NIS games, but their gameplay is almost always garbage. I really wish they'd just focus on aesthetics and let someone else focus on the gameplay for games they do.
This game doesn't appear to be an exception.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always love the aesthetics of NIS games, but their gameplay is almost always garbage. I really wish they'd just focus on aesthetics and let someone else focus on the gameplay for games they do.
This game doesn't appear to be an exception.

What, are you telling me you don't like near identical isometic SRPGs with le quirky characters?

NIS is pretty garbage.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's entirely possible and I'd welcome that, plus if people aren't aware the Wii version's better it'll be cheaper.
Most likely be dumped as well.

I pre-ordered on amzazon but may cancel that as more is known. Splatoon I think I will keep on preorder, though it will probably settle at $40 used after 2-3 months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, I love those cotton candy grapes.... so good!!!