gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wiimatrix said:
I think "happend".Hope Retro is ok.
''happened''. If he,s taking a break, that's good. He deserves it. I hope he'll come back though.
smile.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
o.0 Your question makes no sense. Does the flashcart work on the 3DS? If yes, then sure...because regardless of these updates or not, it's not these updates that do anything for your 3DS, they are just used IF your flashcart runs. If your flashcart doesn't run on the 3DS, then these updates aren't going to do jack squat for you and your 3DS.

craiga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When you follow the link from the first page of this thread you get to FileTrip to download Retro's latest, 6.56.

But, there is also this on the page:

You may also want to check out the latest version of this file:
DSTT/YSMenu Unofficial DATs extinfo.dat , infolib.dat , savlib.dat Upto ROMS 5664 6.57.5

Now if someone wants to do their own thing, fair enough, but why is it piggy backing on Retro's thread?

People will D/L this 6.57.5 thinking it's Retro's & then blame hin for any errors, this can't be right.

It's either Retro's or approved by Retro or it should not be on there.

No wonder he gets so cheesed off.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
craiga said:
When you follow the link from the first page of this thread you get to FileTrip to download Retro's latest, 6.56.

But, there is also this on the page:

You may also want to check out the latest version of this file:
DSTT/YSMenu Unofficial DATs extinfo.dat , infolib.dat , savlib.dat Upto ROMS 5664 6.57.5

Now if someone wants to do their own thing, fair enough, but why is it piggy backing on Retro's thread?

People will D/L this 6.57.5 thinking it's Retro's & then blame hin for any errors, this can't be right.

It's either Retro's or approved by Retro or it should not be on there.

No wonder he gets so cheesed off.
Good damn it drwhojan >.< Don't use those files, they are from a member who has been banned and can not be trusted, please report them.

death31337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey retro i thank you for all your hard work.
but just letting you know pokemon white (japan)(eng. v7) doesn't work with the v. 6.56 on dstt.
nayps3.gif
hate2.gif
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
gbasp.gif

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Everyone,

I have decided to go back to a once per month update routine. I honestly don't see the point of doing an update for only a couple of games.
Also, Thankyou for all your continued support and to wish everyone a safe and happy Easter!
smile.gif

death31337 said:
but just letting you know pokemon white (japan)(eng. v7) doesn't work with the v. 6.56 on dstt.
nayps3.gif
hate2.gif
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
gbasp.gif
Yes, I am aware that the v7 ENG PATCHED version no longer works on my updates. That is because it was removed from my files when the E/U releases came out for Pokemon Black/White.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,

I have decided to go back to a once per month update routine. I honestly don't see the point of doing an update for only a couple of games.
Also, Thankyou for all your continued support and to wish everyone a safe and happy Easter!
smile.gif

death31337 said:
nayps3.gif
hate2.gif
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
gbasp.gif
Yes, I am aware that the v7 ENG PATCHED version no longer works on my updates. That is because it was removed from my files when the E/U releases came out for Pokemon Black/White.
Hey Retro, I suggest when you update, update a few numbers past drwhojan so people don't get mixed up with his crappy files, even though his files were taken down, his new account, hasn't been banned yet, so he is bond to upload them again

craiga

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
retrogamefan said:
@Everyone,

smile.gif

death31337 said:
nayps3.gif
hate2.gif
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
gbasp.gif
Hey Retro, I suggest when you update, update a few numbers past drwhojan so people don't get mixed up with his crappy files, even though his files were taken down, his new account, hasn't been banned yet, so he is bond to upload them again

The other thing to do is to preserve the integrity of the thread here and on File Trip so only Retro can post content on it.

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's not that much of a bother if RGF update less regularly since there's not much (interesting) NDS games coming out nowaday (3DS era started).
And updating the extinfo and infolib is kinda easy as long as you know what to change for a game to work properly.
Anyway RGF work is much appreciated since it helped me countless time.

-snip-

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@blackmail
drwhojan is a member who can not be trusted since he is well known for several things (fake files, stealing files, ect) Please don't listen to him so he would go away already and stop hunting the Temp. There is a reason why his accounts are always banned, now lets just not talk about him so he gets the picture to go away and stay there.

elrosso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RGF thanx for your info. We appreciate your work a lot. And waiting 1 month to play a game is not to bad! Way better than no updates. Happy easter to you to! Have fun down there!

blackmail

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damn it i'm still getting PM from drwhojan (i know i should't be talking about HIM) but it's getting really annoying (under different pseudo obviously the new one is forsinme123 not much creative duh)
Isn't there any way to ban him definitely cause it's a real pain in the a** to clean my inbox.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: