Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
This is making my head spin.
i thought hans was only good for launching eshop from sysnand ?¿

is there a link to an explains how to use hans with emunand somewhere?

i have a n3ds on 9.0 sysnand - a gateway with emunand set to 9.5 - a real CN cart - rxtools works for me - i can use ninjhax 1.3 or 2.5
all i am trying to do is get youtube to work again - it wont update past 99%
Ok, if you have tried what @Aroth says, I recommend you to backup your EmuNAND with win32diskimager or any other tool and try to Cryptofix eShop 10.0 for you EmuNAND (If you don't know how, there should be a tuto here, search it and I'll search for it too), install it, and install too a clean version of NVer 10.2 and Free MultiPatcher, that should work to download everything without problem. Remember! This is for EmuNAND Only! and if it work, please let us know!

EDIT: The Hombrew Launcher can be started from EmuNAND too, like if were SysNAND and open eShop Shortcut from there, thinking that you have installed NVer 10.2 on your EmuNAND already. Open eShop from there is how HANS work with eSHop.

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, if you have tried what @Aroth says, I recommend you to backup your EmuNAND with win32diskimager or any other tool and try to Cryptofix eShop 10.0 for you EmuNAND (If you don't know how, there should be a tuto here, search it and I'll search for it too), install it, and install too a clean version of NVer 10.2 and Free MultiPatcher, that should work to download everything without problem. Remember! This is for EmuNAND Only! and if it work, please let us know!

EDIT: The Hombrew Launcher can be started from EmuNAND too, like if were SysNAND and open eShop Shortcut from there, thinking that you have installed NVer 10.2 on your EmuNAND already. Open eShop from there is how HANS work with eSHop.

Omg no. Please do not do try to "Cryptofix" the eshop. It cannot be done. Cryptofixing is something that you do to eshop only games to allow them to work on 9.5 and lower. This ONLY applies to eshop downloads for games released AFTER 9.6 came out. Older games can still be downloaded and played fine.

Also NVer will only allow you to get past the new NNID sign in checks. YOu still need to use HANS to patch the eshop for the new URLs.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
Omg no. Please do not do try to "Cryptofix" the eshop. It cannot be done. Cryptofixing is something that you do to eshop only games to allow them to work on 9.5 and lower. This ONLY applies to eshop downloads for games released AFTER 9.6 came out. Older games can still be downloaded and played fine.

Also NVer will only allow you to get past the new NNID sign in checks. YOu still need to use HANS to patch the eshop for the new URLs.
eShop 10.0 have Seed Key, that's why it hangs on 3DS Logo.... and that's why it will no work on <9.6 without Cryptofix, but... ok, @Jow Banks first try what I said on the Edit in my comment

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eShop 10.0 have Seed Key, that's why it hangs on 3DS Logo.... and that's why it will no work on <9.6 without Cryptofix, but... ok, @Jow Banks first try what I said on the Edit in my comment

No, it hangs because it is expecting 10.0. Just like if you try to launch an unspoofed/clean cia file for any game that shipped with 9.6 or higher on the cart.

This is why Gateway Mode users can use the newer eshop, but cfw users cannot. Gateway patches this check on the fly, cfw does not.

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
@Aroth !! :P I'll prove what I'm saying, I'll upload the next vids, first I'll install eShop 10.0 on a Clean GW EmuNAND and Use HANS and look if it works, then I'll a CryptoFixed eShop 10.0 on another Clean EmuNAND with NVer 10.2 and FMP, both on the same system... then We'll know if it's true or not, ok?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, it hangs because it is expecting 10.0. Just like if you try to launch an unspoofed/clean cia file for any game that shipped with 9.6 or higher on the cart.

This is why Gateway Mode users can use the newer eshop, but cfw users cannot. Gateway patches this check on the fly, cfw does not.
nowpe... using FMP, that... obviously patch that "expecting 10.0" when launching titles, and always hangs on 3DS Logo. Like you have said before, 9.6 Update comes with this new Seed Key, which every new game comes with, and that's why they hangs on 3DS Logo Loop on <9.6, it's the same with SysTitles, they not just look for Ver. 10.x when they launch, they try to launch with this Seed Key, and, because it doesn't exist on <9.6, it hangs there...

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Aroth !! :P I'll prove what I'm saying, I'll upload the next vids, first I'll install eShop 10.0 on a Clean GW EmuNAND and Use HANS and look if it works, then I'll a CryptoFixed eShop 10.0 on another Clean EmuNAND with NVer 10.2 and FMP, both on the same system... then We'll know if it's true or not, ok?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nowpe... using FMP, that... obviously patch that "expecting 10.0" when launching titles, and always hangs on 3DS Logo. Like you have said before, 9.6 Update comes with this new Seed Key, which every new game comes with, and that's why they hangs on 3DS Logo Loop on <9.6, it's the same with SysTitles, they not just look for Ver. 10.x when they launch, they try to launch with this Seed Key, and, because it doesn't exist on <9.6, it hangs there...
omg you do not understand this.

FreeMultiPatcher patches something called "nim" that does a system version check before using network features like the eshop or system transfer. This is COMPLETELY different than the firmware check that is included in the header of EVERY 3ds title. The header is what needs to be spoofed for the 10.0 eshop to work on anything other than GW. Also if you are using Gateway that is why it works. I said this like 5 freaking times. It works for GW, BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE.

The new seed key is ONLY for downloads that COME from the eshop. System titles like the eshop itself do not use them.

Last edited by Aroth,

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
omg you do not understand this.

FreeMultiPatcher patches something called "nim" that does a system version check before using network features like the eshop or system transfer. This is COMPLETELY different than the firmware check that is included in the header of EVERY 3ds title. The header is what needs to be spoofed for the 10.0 eshop to work on anything other than GW. Also if you are using Gateway that is why it works. I said this like 5 freaking times. It works for GW, BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE.

The new seed key is ONLY for downloads that COME from the eshop. System titles like the eshop itself do not use them.
Ohh sorry! yes, I misunderstand FMP part! yeah, you're right, but, even in GWMode, installing eShop 10.0 on my EmuNAND 9.2, on a N3DS, it hangs on 3DS Logo

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well... nothing worked for me.
i have a friend that has an o3ds - so i will get her to update her youtube and make me a update cia for my youtube.

on my n3ds with 9.0.0-20 sysnand:
starting with a fresh copy of 9.5.0-23 emunand

used cn and gateway - i installed devmen+freemultipatcher to the emunand

then installed 10.3.0-28 cias for N3DS NVer (v448) + tiger (v19465)
launched gateway emunand then freemulti
when into eshop and all looked to be ok - i could logg in and look around
then tried to update my youtube and it stopped ay 99% again with error saying i have to update my 3DS firmware to continue

i then tried adding mint for 10.3.0-28 to it - rebooted and loaded freemulti again - but still it stuck at youtube update 99% with error saying i have to update my 3DS firmware to continue

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... nothing worked for me.
i have a friend that has an o3ds - so i will get her to update her youtube and make me a update cia for my youtube.

on my n3ds with 9.0.0-20 sysnand:
starting with a fresh copy of 9.5.0-23 emunand

used cn and gateway - i installed devmen+freemultipatcher to the emunand

then installed 10.3.0-28 cias for N3DS NVer (v448) + tiger (v19465)
launched gateway emunand then freemulti
when into eshop and all looked to be ok - i could logg in and look around
then tried to update my youtube and it stopped ay 99% again with error saying i have to update my 3DS firmware to continue

i then tried adding mint for 10.3.0-28 to it - rebooted and loaded freemulti again - but still it stuck at youtube update 99% with error saying i have to update my 3DS firmware to continue

Yeah, just use HANS

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, just use HANS
can you please tell me where a thread is that explains how to use HANS with emunand?
i tried to find it with the search and google - did not see any thing.

I know how to use HANS with sysnand - just boot ninjahax2.5 and select it from the homebrewmenu

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
can you please tell me where a thread is that explains how to use HANS with emunand?
i tried to find it with the search and google - did not see any thing.

I know how to use HANS with sysnand - just boot ninjahax2.5 and select it from the homebrewmenu
if you are using ninjahax, just boot EmuNAND in Classic Mode, the rest is the same

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
help...

i intslled nver on eshop + multipatch then it worked but videos on eshop cant play... so i tried to install tiger... but after installing tiger, accessing eshop stuck on 3ds logo. any help.

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
help...

i intslled nver on eshop + multipatch then it worked but videos on eshop cant play... so i tried to install tiger... but after installing tiger, accessing eshop stuck on 3ds logo. any help.
Which FW Ver. you have? it was on SysNAND or EmuNAND?

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so, download from 3DNUS the next Title: TitleID: 0004001000021900 Title Ver: 16384, as .cia and install it! If you're no lucky to download it, PM me.

thanks, this is the original eshop on 9.5 version, i deleted the newer version using fbi then i instlled the old one and its working again...

I said multiple times in this thread that the new tiger will ONLY work with Gateway.

You HAVE to use HANS

oh, sorry, sir, i didnt read some of the older post, but atleast ive learned a new lesson, how to revert back to older version of nandapps :-)

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock