Misc [Research] eSHop access on Firmware Below 10.2

Want eShop Access on your OFW?

• Total voters

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
expereincing some problem here...
nver + fmp = can access eshop, but cant open info of a certain content on eshop, so i cant go to screen with the download button.
nver + hans = can access eshop, can open info, can go to screen with download button, downloading game works (tried swapnote), but downloading update gives me error at 98% (SSB 1.1.2)

any help... thanks

Last edited by noctis90210,

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
expereincing some problem here...
nver + fmp = can access eshop, but cant open info of a certain content on eshop, so i cant go to screen with the download button.
nver + hans = can access eshop, can open info, can go to screen with download button, downloading game works (tried swapnote), but downloading update gives me error at 98% (SSB 1.1.2)

any help... thanks
yes, apparently this is happening with game updates and with videos too, I have no problem with this on EmuNAND 9.6 with eShop 10.0, so I assume that this is the problem, I'm trying through other ways, I'll update when something comes

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
yes, apparently this is happening with game updates and with videos too, I have no problem with this on EmuNAND 9.6 with eShop 10.0, so I assume that this is the problem, I'm trying through other ways, I'll update when something comes

i think eshop will work 100% if some one cryptofixed the latest tiger app so it wont boot just into 3ds logo...

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
i think eshop will work 100% if some one cryptofixed the latest tiger app so it wont boot just into 3ds logo...
hmmn... cryptofix can be just applied to newer eShop Titles, because when have been downloaded, it download too some info, necessary to cryptofix... so, no cryptofix for eShop, I think, I don't know if I'm right, to Firmware Spoof, like Gateway do, to open eShop 10.0 on older FW's, that should work for CFW EmuNAND's and SysNAND's

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA,
Reactions: noctis90210

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the latest update for SSB require 9.6 or higher? If so the update itself might need to be cryptofixed (not sure if that can happen with updates).

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
@Jow Banks and @noctis90210
Try to install just Nver 10.2, eSHop 10.0 and Old3DS/New3DS nfc system-module 10.0 ONLY on EmuNAND(CONFIRMED ON Gateway or rxTools, maybe others CFW's work)(It works on SysNAND too but in GWMode or rxMode), then use FMP(Using FMP you are be able to return to Home Menu while in eSHop) or HANS, with this, you would be able to download Game Updates and watch videos.

I'm about to end this research, if someone knows if there's a way to spoof sys version required for games or how it works, it will help a lot!

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
Well... it seems that I can play Badge Arcade on GWMode/rxMode SysNAND Ver. 9.2.0-28U without Cryptofix (Just downloaded from eShop) D: Is this possible? I have read too much that it needs to be cryptofixed to run on older SysVer. is that right, or I'm missing something?

D

Deleted-236924

I heard badge support for home menu exists since 9.0 but it just wasn't actually possible to use it because Badge Arcade was never released until 10.3
So maybe they made it so Badge Arcade doesn't require 9.6+ to run properly without cryptofix since it technically can be used (even though it'll never be obtainable under 10.3 for non-Japanese users without hacking.)

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
I heard badge support for home menu exists since 9.0 but it just wasn't actually possible to use it because Badge Arcade was never released until 10.3
So maybe they made it so Badge Arcade doesn't require 9.6+ to run properly without cryptofix since it technically can be used (even though it'll never be obtainable under 10.3 for non-Japanese users without hacking.)
Mmm I don't know much about Seed, but, it is only for N3DS or affect O3DS too?

cuber268

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On rxTools 9.5.0-28U CFW N3DS, I'm able to browse the eshop after launching it with HANS, but when I go to download a game, I get error code 007-2920 when I start the download process. How can I fix this?

Edit: I think its a problem with my nnid being on my Sysnand and emunand

Last edited by cuber268,

MAXLEMPIRA

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
On rxTools 9.5.0-28U CFW N3DS, I'm able to browse the eshop after launching it with HANS, but when I go to download a game, I get error code 007-2920 when I start the download process. How can I fix this?

Edit: I think its a problem with my nnid being on my Sysnand and emunand
If your NAND's are Unlinked, maybe yes, that's the problem, if they are Linked, it should not be a problem, but this is a common problem when Old eShop App is on the System and Newer Games that needs >9.6.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-fw-spoofing-game-updates.407689/
This Thread help to Spoof FW for Game Updates and I don't know if works with >9.6 Games(Spoof FW to Launch them on Older FW's, not Online), on the second post, I left another Thread to decrypt System Apps, so, if you are able to Patch Newer eShop App (Downloaded N3DS Version from NUS) and install it on ¡"EMUNAND"!, and only EMUNAND; and install Newer NVer too (This doesn't need to be patched), in theory, you should be able to go eShop whenever you want without any HANS or FMP. If you can try all this, and got a good result, please, leave us a comment saying if it's possible or not! Would be great for all of us.

REMMEMBER!! Do not install anything on SysNAND, in anyway, if you don't have Hardmode installed on your N3DS, and always make a Backup of your NAND, and your SD Card with EmuNAND inside.

@noctis90210 Maybe this could be posible now!! ;) Not in this way, but it should work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tandem even
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released