Hacking [RELEASES] Eshop Spoof & Region Free for PastaCFW

icedzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
good, perfect and working, just, it's possible to have the name in the preview? in the top screen? if you want i can try to make an image but idk the size..

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any chance eshop spoof work on 4.x? :)

About the region free loader, I just need to install the regionfree.cia and run my other regions cia games?

I have a 4.5 3DS X.L

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can a program similar to this be developed for the DLC eshop within Smash Bros? I have a legit Mewtwo code that I've been wanting to use, but I can't because you can only download him through the special eshop within Smash Bros, and if I run the eshop spoofer from this thread right before entering Smash Bros, it doesn't make a difference within the special shop as it asks me there to update. Works fine as intended for the standard eshop though, and for that I'm very grateful, would just love the same ability to work for Smash's special shop as well.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it should be made more clear that the region free part of this is just kind of force loading the game, but it's not like home menu is now region free (which is the case with NTR) - using this thing out of region installed content still will not appear :)
What do you mean? Taiko no Tatsujin shows up on my home screen from a cold boot. I just can't launch it (redownload from eshop.. etc.)

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the region free loader, I just need to install the regionfree.cia and run my other regions cia games?

I have a 4.5 3DS X.L

It doesn't work like that. It only launches the cart that's in your system. Basically, if you can run NTR, the region-free thing in this thread is rather useless. Launching a title from a .cia installer does the same thing.

Thank you (OP) very much for the eshop spoof though! It kind of sucked having to use the NTR debugger on a PC in order to do it (especially when not at home...)

spinner09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question; I'm using a US 3DS-XL. I want to be able to install EU legit cias. If I install them via PastaCFW, how can I run them?

Can I use the region switch cia listed in OPs post?

MrCheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can a program similar to this be developed for the DLC eshop within Smash Bros? I have a legit Mewtwo code that I've been wanting to use, but I can't because you can only download him through the special eshop within Smash Bros, and if I run the eshop spoofer from this thread right before entering Smash Bros, it doesn't make a difference within the special shop as it asks me there to update. Works fine as intended for the standard eshop though, and for that I'm very grateful, would just love the same ability to work for Smash's special shop as well.
Since starting Smash reboots the system, two things would be necessary to make this possible.

1) Integrate the eShop spoofing within PastaCFW itself.
2) Modify PastaCFW so that the reboot leaves you within Pasta mode (is this even possible?)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since starting Smash reboots the system, two things would be necessary to make this possible.

1) Integrate the eShop spoofing within PastaCFW itself.
2) Modify PastaCFW so that the reboot leaves you within Pasta mode (is this even possible?)

Yeah I noticed Smash essentially resets the system before it starts up, hence it's long load time. Is this true of the N3DS XL as well? Or only the old models?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I get the 'a new update' message before applying the eshop patch, then after I get error 022-2634. Help?

Yeah it looks like the eShop spoof method currently being used stops working if the 3DS has an update downloaded. I had this issue for a bit on my sysnand and couldn't get around that error. I even tried visiting Safe mode since I heard this gets rid of the notification. But it seems the update files are still there because eShop still refuses to connect. (same error I think)

It's not the same error as the update prompt eShop usually gives you. The spoof gets past that, but once it logs into my NNID, that secondary error comes up.

I eventually got around the issue as I had found a NAND backup that didn't have any update downloaded.

Reactions: Monado_III

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm not going into that. +1