Hacking [RELEASES] Eshop Spoof & Region Free for PastaCFW

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your anwser, so I've got to install a cia with firm. spoofing if that exists for Pokemon Shuffle or i've got to wait for an alternative solution.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the japanese symbol bug when trying to install CIAs, with the pokémon shuffle banner, this fixes itself upon restart.
On the other hand, Pokémon Shuffle needs 9.4 to work, you can only launch it via emunand.

No motezazer will add firmlauchhax to pasta so we will be able to lauch newer title ^^

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO you mean the region free title loader? It IS in a cia!

Nay, I speak of the games' formats.
For example, after installing YGW FRTL, when you run it, it would have the option of loading a physical game in the 3DS (if there is one) or a .CIA file (if there are any), instead of only letting you boot the physical game without region lock.

Nickname863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nay, I speak of the games' formats.
For example, after installing YGW FRTL, when you run it, it would have the option of loading a physical game in the 3DS (if there is one) or a .CIA file (if there are any), instead of only letting you boot the physical game without region lock.
Cant you launch cia's through the Title manager? (as a temporary workaround)
Worked for me on Warioland 4 (U) on my EU console.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed SSB update without any problem.
I wanted to install Pokemon Shuffle using the spoof. I downloaded it and the game installed itself. But the game title which was shown on the Home menu was only composed of japanese symbols and punctuation symbols.
I left the eshop and reboot the consol but when I launch the game, there is only a kind of bootloop with the animated Nintendo 3DS logo on the top screen.

Do you have a solution guys? It would be appreciate.

Otherwise, great work, I updated my games on O3DS 9.2 without any problem, everything is running flawlessly.

Even with spoof pkmn shuffle will not work without firmlauchhax that's why we are all waiting on motezazer who is working on

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It worked for me until I tried updating SSB with the latest update. It got to 96% and then stopped with Error Code: 007-2999 saying 'An error has occurred. please wait a moment and try again' which closes to the menu of the eshop and then requires a system update before I can finish update.

halp? ;L

My o3ds is 9.2.0-20E

Reactions: Margen67

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
It worked for me until I tried updating SSB with the latest update. It got to 96% and then stopped with Error Code: 007-2999 saying 'An error has occurred. please wait a moment and try again' which closes to the menu of the eshop and then requires a system update before I can finish update.

halp? ;L

My o3ds is 9.2.0-20E
You need to start over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it